C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Talk your better half into one of these....

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
hammadown
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Talk your better half into one of these....

Digital picture frame to display any picture of your car

It's a flat-screen with internet

Hammadown
Old 01-24-2011, 09:14 AM
oldsarge
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Kool !!!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:32 AM
mayberg
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My old Pioneer Elite plasma has a USB connection - plug in the dongle and navigate the directory to look at whatever image is on there - too cool !!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:47 PM
hammadown
Burning Brakes

Hey,Guy................. nice to hear from you don't you just love technology ??? actually thats my GREAT friend Chuck's new tv and the picture of the car is from my .........
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...ties-gray.html
thread, and the picture of my car.... on Chuck's tv... in his family room ,was taken with his cell phone. then the picture was sent to my BETTER HALF's cell phone ,then she inturn emailed it to my comp and I then uploaded it to my photobucket............
might sound like a huge process but with today's technology it's quite ee-zz. Chuck is my friend that own's Cumberland Collision in " " RI. where my car underwent it's first transformation back to the original condition that it was in back in 72. and TRANSFORM they did.......... Chuck's head tech and mechanical EX-trordinaire.......... James Penta II tore the cars suspention and drivetrain down to the frame and restored/replaced everything bringing the car up to new condition. the way the car sits now is a FAR-CRY from the condition it was in when you PERSONALLY spent 10 hours inspecting the car on 2 different days for me . My blind trust for your judgement on the overall state and condition of this car before purchase Has REWARDED me 2-fold with the enjoyment I get with MY CAR.

At this piont I would like to let those that do not know .........that Guy,"Mayberg" was the GO-BETWEEN person for me and the seller of this car ,some 3 or so years ago when the car was located 1200 miles away in Broken Arrow,Oklahoma. Guy made me feel very comfortable with something I have never done before. 1....purchasing a CLASSIC Corvette and 2......... buying a car halfway across the country and trusting a COMPLETE stranger's opinion with a bunch of pictures and a few hours of phone conversations. that's something you don't do often.

AGAIN thank's Guy

Back to the subject....... I am going to load some pictures on my tv and post em up on my own DIGITAL picture frame.
most of the quality of the pic was lost between sending it from cell to cell. I'm gonna cut out the middle man......"Chuck"....... and see if the clarity improves with less steps.

Hammadown

Last edited by hammadown; 01-24-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 07:43 PM
buffaloc3
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet
Old 01-24-2011, 08:14 PM
nutsy
Melting Slicks

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

i like it.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:27 AM
hammadown
Burning Brakes

Here's a few on MY digital picture frame.......................

the quality of the pic on tv gets lost through the picture taking process........ but the quality of the image on tv is unreal.........

Hammadown
Old 01-25-2011, 11:59 PM
HOOAH
1969/1971/1976 Coupes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

That is sweet!!! My wife wants a new flat screen too. This gives me an idea. Just like the door to the rec room that I had made wider than the rest that she never knew why. Why???, so the handlebars on the Harley fit through as we go into the winter months. Better to keep the battery warm during the Winter. Just didn't mention that the bike was still wrapped around the battery.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:05 AM
hammadown
Burning Brakes

That's using your head..........

Hammadown

Get notified of new replies

To Talk your better half into one of these....

Quick Reply: Talk your better half into one of these....