canamvette75
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oldschoolvette
nice pics nice car

paint looks awesome
Thanks
Originally Posted by John 65
Yup the car still looks great. I remember seeing it at one of the Woodbridge Corvette shows in the past. Its held up very well.
Hahaha thank you. Car has done the Woodbridge shows for yesrs
Originally Posted by stingraymaniac
What color is that? looks great!
House of Kolors Candy Apple Brandywine over a gold base. Painted in 1980 with acrylic lacquer
Originally Posted by F22
Love your Corvette, it's a great representation of that whole wild IMSA, Can Am and fat fendered Corvette era. The paint job STILL rocks!
Thank you! The was the goal of this car. Not too many people these days remember that era so this car is a reminder of where Corvette Racing stood in the 70s...
Old 09-30-2013, 04:16 AM
uncleo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Greetings from Long Branch,NJ,Americas first seashore resort and 7 time US summer capital....Great looking car have seen it many times....George Stone Ft. Salonga Long Island....just talking about him the other day at a Get Together-picnic type event that we held in Wall Township that drew over 300 cars....I met George while he was doing the Al Hayward circuit and he was also instrumental in getting our local car club a membership in the I.S.C.A....and involvent in the NYC coliseum shows.... when we needed our 3 day Long Branch Amory shows judged back in 60's George was our man,Al filled in for him once when he was on Guard Duty.....even considered buying his 32 pickup at one time....made a lot of connections through George back in the day....just a note, morphing from those old National Guard Armory shows I started the Fathers Day Cruise to the Jersey Shore Car show at the LB oceanfront and our 20th Anniversary show is scheduled for June 2014.
Lee

Quick Reply: Custom C3's from the 70's *PICS*