Sponsored by:

Vanacor operating status

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 02:09 AM
stalkervette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Waiting for that come back!

Thank God you guys are coming back!! We really missed you guys and hope everything goes well. I purchased a twin turbo hood and a rear hatch from you guys awhile back and was very happy with your products. I'll be here waiting for that day when your website is up and running so i can purchase more products from you!!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:09 AM
929nitro
Melting Slicks

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

Default Return of Vanacor

thumbs:I have bought parts in the past and look forward to your return. Best of luck
Old 04-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Vanacors
7th Gear

Default Vanacor's

Our Temp. Website is up. The Website is www.vanacorscorvette.com

It has our contact information.

We are open and making parts.

Thanks,
Jackie
Old 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM
dannyman
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, this is great news!

Now; how about information on the "re-opening sale and forum discounts"

Just kidding! Welcome back.

I'll be watching out for the completed website.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 PM
GPGG70
Drifting

I passed by the old vanacor's shop yesterday and noticed it was freshly painted and has a new sign up in front. Glad to hear the company is up and running.
Good luck.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
dannyman
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by GPGG70
I passed by the old vanacor's shop yesterday and noticed it was freshly painted and has a new sign up in front. Glad to hear the company is up and running.
Good luck.
Stop in next time you're going by and give us an update!

Site is only partially up; with no inventory list as of today.

Looks like there is a discount offered.

I need to get an L88 hood.

Dan

Old 05-02-2010, 08:58 PM
noonie
Race Director

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

On Myspace too

http://www.myspace.com/jackiecv
Old 05-02-2010, 11:12 PM
The13Bats
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 645 Posts

My buddy Mike the fiberglass guru went off on me with a rant the other day about all kinds of "stories" about Vancors personal business best left off a public forum,
But he insists that they sold their molds to Show cars out of Canada who the only parts I have seen from them were sub rate,
If vanacors is on a come back why is show cars using their old ads and pictures as they do with basically all their pictures ranging for pictures from ecklers to barneys to skorpion,
If vanacors is coming back would show cars be in line for some sort of law suit????
Old 04-10-2012, 02:48 AM
kmckirryher
Instructor

I know it's been a couple of years but, any updates?

Last edited by kmckirryher; 04-10-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:18 AM
kmckirryher
Instructor

Originally Posted by The13Bats
My buddy Mike the fiberglass guru went off on me with a rant the other day about all kinds of "stories" about Vancors personal business best left off a public forum,
But he insists that they sold their molds to Show cars out of Canada who the only parts I have seen from them were sub rate,
If vanacors is on a come back why is show cars using their old ads and pictures as they do with basically all their pictures ranging for pictures from ecklers to barneys to skorpion,
If vanacors is coming back would show cars be in line for some sort of law suit????
I heard Vanacors got hit real bad with Katrina, then a few other "set backs" we'll call them, before and after. I'm not sure what I have heard is true, and what is just rumors. The Katrina story, I think, was corroborated by Rob Johnston at that Showcars company, but again I'm not sure what is true.
And Show-cars......I nearly bought a full front clip from him, but something just didn't seem right. I got to wondering.....how could a business (that has no real standing in any of the vast corvette circles) afford to buy the rights and molds to Vanacors products, especially when half the price of the front end was NEEDED up front just to cover costs.....? That, among other things, steered me away from their business. I just don't see, especially with all that Vanacors had going on, Vanacors selling to a company with such a....low....standing.

Last edited by kmckirryher; 04-10-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:21 PM
sinisterblue
6th Gear

Default the very last Vanacor hood!

I was able to track Mike and Jackie Vanacor down because I really wanted the extra tall L-88 long hood and found out that they are out of business and the remaining molds are for sale (might be listing them on Ebay). I was lucky though because they had one hood left and it was what I was looking for. I happily paid them and they shiped it out to me this week. It arrived and I am happy!!! It's already at the paint shop and can't wait to post some pics when its done. Thanks to Jackie and Mike!!!!!

Quick Reply: Vanacor operating status