Sponsored by:

Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 06:52 PM
LoneStarSoldier
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels

Just got a email from one of our club's past president's....She forwarded a email from Mary, Tom's wife stating that his cancer has spread and he is not doing well at all......I know alot of you have purchased from him since he become a Sponsoring Dealer....Keep him in your thoughts and prayers......
Old 05-29-2008, 07:08 PM
stinger12
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

He will be in my thoughts.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:39 AM
0TomLzzz
Former Vendor

Hi all, I was surprised and maybe a little embarrassed to find this thread this morning. On the other hand it is always a good thing to have support and prayers when you are having difficult times and I certainly appreciate the good wishes.

As the news is out I will go ahead and let everyone know where I am at right now. I have Prostrate cancer which in most cases is very treatable. Unfortunately it is advanced and has spread outside the prostrate which causes some complications. The last few weeks have been real tough with all the tests that have been done and the travel involved as we decided to have treatment at MD Anderson in Houston.

The good news is that I am not on my deathbed quite yet and apparently they have run out of tests they can do to me right now which is a relief. I am very confident I am getting the best care possible and comfortable with my prognosis.

Thanks again

Tom
Old 06-01-2008, 12:41 PM
mod81
Burning Brakes

hang tough man, nothing to be embarrassed about. Seems like your keeping your head and that always helps. Good luck with your treatments.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:25 PM
C3 4ME
Le Mans Master

Received 430 Likes on 308 Posts

Prayers are out for you Tom. Sounds like you have a very upbeat outlook and while I have no firsthand experience, from what I know that's the most important thing to beating it.

Get notified of new replies

To Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels

Quick Reply: Tom Lancaster of TOMZ Wheels