C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do you guys take your C3 to the drive in movies?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Yellow73SB
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by turtlevette
I have to start wondering about a lot of you.

Do you ever drive your corvette?

any average schmuck can take a pickup, suv or minivan. That's all you see there anymore.

Maybe i should run out and buy a Dodge Durango and then i will be "the MAN" too.
Put a beer cooler in and you will be "the man"
Old 04-27-2007, 06:48 PM
turtlevette
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03,'11

Originally Posted by SIXFOOTER
Tough to get on the downstroke in a Vette, part of the reason for goin to the drive in in the forst place.
SO I take the truck, carpet in the back, 2 up folding camp chair, bottle of wine, picknic basket stocked up at the deli at Crown Liquor
and Dewalt jobsite radio
Right right. I gotta remember. Everyone on the internet is a super stud, multi millioniare, has a supermodel wife, and has sex in every conceivable place. I'm not picking on you. Half the replies here say the same thing. Give it a rest. You're reinforcing the corvette driver sterotype.

Originally Posted by Big2Bird
All the drive ins closed before I owned a vette. Being a schmuck requires a diploma.
Naw, There are a plethera of self taught schmucks. Just read through C3 tech if you don't believe it.

Last edited by turtlevette; 04-27-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:20 PM
Yellow73SB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '07

Right right. I gotta remember. Everyone on the internet is a super stud, multi millioniare, has a supermodel wife, and has sex in every conceivable place. I'm not picking on you. Half the replies here say the same thing. Give it a rest. You're reinforcing the corvette driver sterotype.

I can't help it that they dig my gold chain and leather logo jacket.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Big2Bird
Le Mans Master

Received 1,014 Likes on 808 Posts

Naw, There are a plethera of self taught schmucks. Just read through C3 tech if you don't believe it.
I stand corrected.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Sprzout
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Restorod '79
Using fear is not good for little Johnnie's precious self-esteem. (2007)
May not be good for his self-esteem, but it's good for my stress levels.

Touch a kid - in any way - and you can be sued for sexual harassment, assault, any number of things, even if it's just a tousling of the hair. SOMEONE will think that you're hitting the kid on the back of the head to "adjust" his attitude.

Anyway, back on thread...

I'm actually planning a cruise for some buddies of mine to go on a 2 hour cruise throughout San Diego and end up at the Santee Drive-In...We're going to take all of our Mustangs (I know, I know, this is a Vette forum, but my Vette's got a toasted engine, clutch, and no suspension in it at the moment, so it ain't goin' nowhere) to meet up and watch something here in the next month...Not sure exactly what, yet, but I'm looking forward to it. First time in over 10 years since I've been to the drive-in (last time was when I went with my girlfriend from high school).

Quick Reply: Do you guys take your C3 to the drive in movies?