Sponsored by:

Looking for Auto Painter in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 08:07 PM
RC73
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for Auto Painter in Houston

I'm looking for someone that enjoys painting cars in the Houston area, even better if their on the NW side of Houston. I'm looking for a professional job at a reasonable price, like cost plus labor. I can do most/some of the prep work, but might still need some prep here and there, that would be up to the painter to decide for a quality job.

I'm looking at a 67 Chevelle and it had been prep and painted, but the seller did not like the job, so he has reblocked the car and now it needs to be repainted. My decision to buy the car will depend on what a paint job will cost me. I can't pay 3 or 4k for a paint job, but I do want a quality job with quality paint and clear coat.

I planning on reselling the 67 Chevelle and if things work out, I will be looking for a painter to do business with on a regular bases to paint my cars if you are avaliable.

So, if your in the Houston area and would like a side job, please pm me and we can talk. I can email you a picture of the car as it is now, that I need painted.

Thanks
RC

Last edited by RC73; 02-21-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Quick Reply: Looking for Auto Painter in Houston