Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FOR SALE: '62 Powerglide Survivor-Type

Old 05-13-2003, 10:14 AM
weihemuller
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: '62 Powerglide Survivor-Type

I'm selling my '62 Corvette. You can see it on Traderonline.com (Minnesota). Options include: Ermine White Exterior and Black Interior, 327/250HP, Powerglide, 3.36 Posi, Wonder Bar Radio, Off-Road Mufflers, White Soft Top AND White Hard Top. This car has 44,5XX miles on it and is in very good condition! Unmolested, all bonding strips, perfect frame. I bought the car from Corvette Mike (L.A.) about 1-1/2 years ago and they believe the miles are actual (43,000 then). This car was a Vette Vues cover car in August of 1984 (have magazine copies), and I have receipts dating back to the early 1970s, owner's manual, some owner history, etc. This car has not been fully restored, however, it looks, runs and drives very good! To be honest, it looks, runs and drives excellent with the exception of minor flaws that you have to be 5 feet away (or less) to find. I have had several NCRS people work on the car and drive it -- they all love the car! They say it's one of the nicest, best-running and drive solid axles they've seen (for an unrestored C1). I have lots of digital pics and more info. Contact me if you're serious. Asking Price is $42,500 -- and worth it when see and drive all the junk that's for sale out there.

Eric Weihemuller
(651) 699-5566
eric@boatfair.com
Old 05-13-2003, 10:24 AM
weihemuller
Intermediate

Default Re: FOR SALE: '62 Powerglide Survivor-Type (weihemuller)

Sorry, forgot an important detail: All numbers match!
Old 05-14-2003, 10:16 AM
weihemuller
Intermediate

By the way, I do have room in the price for a serious Corvette buyer. I bought the car "right" and put about $5,000 in parts and labor in the car -- to fix all the little stuff. You can get in this car and drive it anywhere!

Eric
Old 05-15-2003, 12:57 AM
weihemuller
Intermediate

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Thanks for all your interest. Sold the car in 2 days.

Eric

Get notified of new replies

To FOR SALE: '62 Powerglide Survivor-Type

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FOR SALE: '62 Powerglide Survivor-Type