Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

65 Pro Street Coupe "Project No Flight"

Old 06-29-2014, 01:17 PM
GregP
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 65 Pro Street Coupe "Project No Flight"

Removed - greg

Last edited by GregP; 08-11-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-29-2014, 03:11 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,320 Likes on 2,769 Posts

"Make offer" threads not allowed per forum rules. Please post asking prices.
Old 07-09-2014, 11:27 AM
XLR8BYU
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Can you provide updated pics? you last post is from 2012.

Would like current info/ status/ condition on the rest of the vehicle (Tranny, rear, suspension, etc).

Thanks.

Rick
Old 07-16-2014, 07:53 AM
GregP
Drifting

Sorry for the long delay I was on travel and when I got back and tried to log in the forum was infected.

There really aren't any changes since the posted pictures since the car has been in the garage all the time except for about a half dozen short test runs. Since I can't get it out of the garage without towing it (steep driveway) I can't get an overall pictures easily but if you want something specific can try to get a pic in the garage.

The rear suspension is a 4-link with wishbone. Housing is a Fab-9 sheetmetal fabricated unit, center an aluminum Strange. Pics of the housing and center are on the website. Only recent change is when it was at the dyno had the gears changed from 4.86 to 4.10 to make it more streetable (never got the chance to test it out though).

Trans is CK transmissions stage 2 200-4R. Have run it but only unlocked as just figured out that my computer wanted the normal ground when in 4th signal but my trans is setup for a GM computer that is open when in 4th. I got the new pressure switch to swap to a ground in 4th just before the motor problem so it isn't installed.

-greg
Old 11-11-2014, 01:34 PM
GregP
Drifting

Well the common thought was just head gasket, I sure couldn't find a crack in the block that I could confirm, but put it back together today and fired up and no change, pumps water from 8 like a fire truck. Had heads pressure checked and decks surfaced so back to must be block somewhere.

Get notified of new replies

To 65 Pro Street Coupe "Project No Flight"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 65 Pro Street Coupe "Project No Flight"