Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Looking to buy this '64 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 04:15 PM
glenny
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking to buy this '64 Roadster

About 10 years ago, a dentist in Kansas City was selling his whiite '64 roadster VIN # 40867S109453. It was built January 21, 1964, the day of my birth. (Photos of the car is attached). I passed on the car at the time, and now that I've turned 50, I wish to try and buy that car. If anyone knows of its whereabouts and can assist in putting me in touch with the current owner, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Many thanks.

PS. I just sold my '67 L36 coupe, so I'm looking to replace it with something more meaningful to me.
Attached Images  
Old 04-01-2014, 10:22 PM
jkuzzy
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 68 Posts

Wow. She sure is pretty. It was built the day before mine.....
I hope you find it. I didn't see it on the C2 registry either...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:59 PM
fullcontrol
Paid Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

Maybe this is a lead.

Dr. Dean Dutter was born in the tiny town of Ladysmith, Wisconsin. He has been in Nebraska since 1971. After graduating from the University of Nebraska Dental College in 1978, he opened his practice, Distinctive Dental Care, in Lincoln, Nebraska. He attended the L. D. Pankey Institute in Miami, Florida. The institute is for dentists who want to pursue patient care designed for full mouth reconstruction. He sold his practice January 1, 2013, and joined Corpuz Family Dentistry. Dr. Dean and his wife, Gwen, have four children and eight grandchildren. His hobbies include carpentry, riding his Harley, driving his 1964 Corvette, exercising and spending time with Gwen.

http://www.corpuzfamilydentistry.com/our-dental-team/
Old 04-03-2014, 09:52 AM
glenny
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the information. The car was definitely previously located in Kansas City.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking to buy this '64 Roadster

Quick Reply: Looking to buy this '64 Roadster