Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS , 62 Big Brake Fuelie

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 05:15 PM
Rickhsr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS , 62 Big Brake Fuelie

[ATTACH][ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
1962 Big brake Fuelie brought back to life after 9 years of storage. Excellant Honduras Maroon paint. Just buffed out to a brilliant shine. Beautiful, Rare car. New seat covers, carpet, door panels, dash, rocker panels, dash cove moulding is new (behind grab bar). So many things on this car have been replaced or rebuilt, that it is hard to list it all. THIS IS THE CAR YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING ON. Nice white convertible top. Motor has been rebuilt as well as transmission. New clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and throw out bearing. New date coded radiator. New hoses, Ect, Ect, Ect. The starter has been rebuilt and is correct date coded. I have the Quick Steering Adapter but have not installed it.The list goes on and on. This is someone's opportunity to own a very rare corvette at a reasonable price. $72,000, FIRM
PM me for more details or information or call me at 501-680-8750
Attached Images  

Last edited by Rickhsr; 04-25-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: to bring ad back up to the top of the list.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:52 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

How long have you owned this car?
Old 01-30-2014, 10:47 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Bringing this ad to the top for seller.
Old 01-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Easy Rhino
Team Owner

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,332 Posts

Do Want, but out of my price range.:smilie drool:

Love those brakes.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Rickhsr
Intermediate

This car is now completely finished now and is ready to drive and enjoy. I am motivated to sell the car so that the other car that i want to purchase does not get away from me.
I also would consider a 58 vette in on trade. It can be a basket case or driver. I am wanting to build a resto mod. Thanks for looking, Rick

Last edited by Rickhsr; 02-28-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:01 PM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

cool car
Old 03-04-2014, 05:37 PM
mchar
Race Director

Received 87 Likes on 62 Posts

I am very surprised that i have not had more response to my thread. This car is a bargain,
Just not driving weather in most of the states, colder than predicted.
Your car is awesome, and once the weather breaks
more folks will be looking for "Corvette" instead of
"Firewood", or "Electric heaters."
my .02.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:54 AM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 288 Likes on 121 Posts

Default Some suggestions

Originally Posted by Rickhsr
I am very surprised that i have not had more response to my thread. This car is a bargain, considering everything that has been done to it and what it is. Again, i would consider a 58 in on trade. A driver quality, that i can restomod. Thanks for looking. Rick
Rick, I'm currently looking for a '62 Corvette. The reason I didn't pursue yours has nothing to do with the weather. I didn't respond to your ad because it lacks just about all the detailed information that's important to me. Since there are many ads that provide the info up front, I chose to check out those cars first.

For example, was your '62 equipped exactly as it is now when it was new? What engine block and transmission do you have? What is the condition of the chassis with respect to rust? Does the steering column have the factory VIN plate, and is the original frame under the car? What fiberglass panels have been extensively repaired or replaced? Is the title clear and in your name? You should know the answers to these questions because any intelligent buyer who has much money to spend on a '62 Corvette will ask them.

I think if you provided the above info in your ad, you'd cull out the buyers who aren't really interested in your particular car. You wouldn't get many responses, but all would probably be serious inquiries.

Jerry
Old 03-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Rickhsr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jerrybramlett
Rick, I'm currently looking for a '62 Corvette. The reason I didn't pursue yours has nothing to do with the weather. I didn't respond to your ad because it lacks just about all the detailed information that's important to me. Since there are many ads that provide the info up front, I chose to check out those cars first.

For example, was your '62 equipped exactly as it is now when it was new? What engine block and transmission do you have? What is the condition of the chassis with respect to rust? Does the steering column have the factory VIN plate, and is the original frame under the car? What fiberglass panels have been extensively repaired or replaced? Is the title clear and in your name? You should know the answers to these questions because any intelligent buyer who has much money to spend on a '62 Corvette will ask them.

I think if you provided the above info in your ad, you'd cull out the buyers who aren't really interested in your particular car. You wouldn't get many responses, but all would probably be serious inquiries.

Jerry
I have tried twice ow to respond to you and keep getting kicked out. i can answer all of your questions better over the phone. If interested, give me a call at 501-680-8750 There is way to much to tell, and i am a very poor typist. Body is perfect and i have clear title in my name and vin is on the steering column. thanks, Rick
Old 03-31-2014, 12:01 PM
Rickhsr
Intermediate

Default 62 Fuelie

Originally Posted by jerrybramlett

Jerry
Did you recieve my reply?
Old 03-31-2014, 12:56 PM
jerrybramlett
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 288 Likes on 121 Posts

Default Nope

I haven't received anything from you.

My direct e-mail address is jerrybramlett@comcast.net. I don't participate in the Forum's "private message" system.

Get notified of new replies

To FS , 62 Big Brake Fuelie

Quick Reply: FS , 62 Big Brake Fuelie