Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Swap 63 projec for a 58-60

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 10:24 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Swap 63 projec for a 58-60

Hello, LETS TRADE I AM LOOKING FOR A 58-60 Project or not.
I have a Silver Blue with Dark Blue Interior 63 convertible project. My car was sitting outside for about 7 years, thus it needs painting and a new top. The fiberglass is starting to show aging, this along with the front clip being damaged, is the main reason for the project status. I am in the process of restoring my car, hopefully I will have the hood, front clip and doors off the car by the weekends' end. Then I will start the fiberglass repair. The Dark Blue interior is in very good shape, ie; door panels, carpet and seat covers. The gauges are all original, the 63 clock was restored, I bought new bumpers front and rear, new emblems. The hood is original along with the cookie sheets. The headlight buckets are fiberglass with original inserts, the bezels I am not sure about since they have two screw holes in each, one hole for each type of bucket. All glass is in good shape, no chips or cracks. After the fiberglass repairs and paint my 63 Resto Mod with a LS motor and 4L60
Regards George
valued low 20'

Last edited by splidecision63; 05-03-2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: update summary
Old 05-05-2013, 12:09 AM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TRADE ?

Quick Reply: Swap 63 projec for a 58-60