Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

AnTra 59 pic's requested Sale pending

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:01 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default AnTra 59 pic's requested Sale pending

For the new viewers, I am updating my original post for "AnTra" a potiential buyer who is a member of the CF who wanted to see more pictures. While I was sending him some pic's I thought I would update my post.
AnTra does have first choice, he is in Sweeden and I will have to transport my car via cargo carrier . The sale is 95% complete, just a few more details to go thru. Asking price is 49,000, which includes the correct dated block with nib parts and correct dated rebuilt heads.

Old 02-26-2011, 02:05 AM
AnTra
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=geo1rem;1576898034]For the new viewers, I am updating my original post for "AnTra" a potiential buyer who is a member of the CF who wanted to see more pictures. While I was sending him some pic's I thought I would update my post.
AnTra does have first choice, he is in Sweeden and I will have to transport my car via cargo carrier . The sale is 95% complete, just a few more details to go thru. Asking price is 49,000, which includes the correct dated block with nib parts and correct dated rebuilt heads.

Frame looks Good !

But It´s hard to see the real condition of the car as all pictures given a cloudy appearance. Someone that have a better camera in the neighbourhood?

Perhaps anybody out there who could verify the condition of this car?. (I know George has friends as well), mostly interior, panelfit, and a total judge overall would be enough as i do trust him, but another word not only from seller would have been nice. (All have different value how to judge things)

Please shot me a PM. This is a huge investement for me and i do not want to buy what i haven´t expected.

I have been speculation on cars partly reassambled/projects and realise after discussion with tax-office at home that lower tax (12% vs 38%) will be very hard to get if cars are not nearly complete and totally orginal-locking in appearance. Loss of parts etc is also a major problem with theese projects sending overseas i´ve heard.

Just need to verify what parts needing a replacement to get the car in real nice condition wich is my goal.

If i could be convinsed about what George tell me and could get some better pics we could proceed.

Thanks All out there !
Old 02-26-2011, 10:16 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

contact lsuvetguy, he is the member who told me about the car when I bought it. I was with him and his 66 bb today. He looked my car over very good.
You can contacat him on the forum. If you need helpm let me know
George
Old 02-27-2011, 02:14 AM
AnTra
Instructor

Originally Posted by geo1rem
contact lsuvetguy, he is the member who told me about the car when I bought it. I was with him and his 66 bb today. He looked my car over very good.
You can contacat him on the forum. If you need helpm let me know
George
Thanks alot George,

I have contacted him throug PM and i´ll hope he will reply.

Sent you an PM at the same time,

Thanks,

AnTra
Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 AM
AnTra
Instructor

Deposit paid
Old 03-17-2011, 10:48 PM
splidecision63
Le Mans Master

CAR SOLD TO ANDERS, A SWEEDEN LAD. SUPER NICE GENTLEMAN, AND SUPER N ICE TRANSPORT COMPANY. NO HITCHES TO THE SALE. HOPE TO DO MORE BUSINESS IN EUROPE. THE CAR WILL BE FLOWN HOME THIS WEEK, I THNK.
SWEEDEN'S CROWN IS VALUED AT 6 1/2 TO OUR 1 AMERICAN DOLLAR.

Get notified of new replies

To AnTra 59 pic's requested Sale pending

Quick Reply: AnTra 59 pic's requested Sale pending