Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

F/S 65 convertible body

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 07:41 AM
The Corvette Kid
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 25 Posts

Default F/S 65 convertible body

I have a 65 conv. body I was going to use for a restomod but I have too many projects and no more room in my garage so I have decided to sell it. I sold the original rolling chassis . This car sat in someones back yard under a tarp since 1974.The paint has been stripped off,it was originally Goldwood yellow with black int. small block 4-speed car. The body comes with the instrument cluster,all of the gauges and clock,no radio,it comes with both door panels and the center console. No top or seats. All of the glass is good and the windows roll up and down. The hood was cut for a hood scoop. There was some repair done to the left rear 1/4 panel and tail light panel. The body is a little rough but very repairable. The inner center lower wind.frame is rusted. The rest of the birdcage is excellant. The body comes with a clear PA. title. I am asking $6500.00. I don't know how to post pictures on the forum but if anyone is interested you can call me at 814-965-5484 or e-mail me at bummer@penn.com. I can send pictures to your e-mail address. Thanks,Bob
Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM
dkeith
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 09-05-2008, 04:19 PM
TonyinKC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Bob. Email sent!
Tony
Old 09-06-2008, 12:31 PM
The Corvette Kid
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 25 Posts

I'm happy to say the 65 vette body I had for sale is sold and I would like to thank everyone for their interest in it. Thanks again, Bob

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 65 convertible body

Quick Reply: F/S 65 convertible body