Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: Marlboro Maroon paint

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 06:45 AM
73bbc
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Marlboro Maroon paint

I知 having a hard time finding touch up paint that is even close to the right marlboro maroon color, so now I知 looking for anyone who has even a small amount leftover from a painting project. I can use either lacquer or acrylic enamel.
I bought a couple of small touch up paint samples but they didn稚 match and I had an auto paint shop try to mix it but he said the mixing materials they have now wouldn稚 get him to a match.
I知 touching up some tiny pits in the paint so I don稚 need more than an ounce or two of paint.
Paint on the car is Ditzler lacquer.
Any help here would be appreciated.

Bill

Old 04-15-2024, 09:34 AM
65vette396
Pro

Received 155 Likes on 119 Posts

We're lifting the body this week and will be painting MM on my 67 vert in a couple of months. If you don't find any before then, PM me and I'll try and hook you up with a small amount. We are painting laquer, so I'm assuming that is what you need???
Old 04-15-2024, 11:35 AM
afchap
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm also looking for a couple of ounces. After contacting Bill, If you could spare a little, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Marlboro Maroon paint

Quick Reply: WTB: Marlboro Maroon paint