Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: 53 -55 seat track bolts

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 12:49 PM
68RPOL71
Pro

Received 100 Likes on 31 Posts

Default 53 -55 seat track bolts

looking for a nice, correct set of seat track mounting bolts, to the floor and to the seat frame.

thanks for any help.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:12 AM
Fivepointfive
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I may have what you are looking for: These are the mounting brackets that retain the seats from a '54. These riveted to to the vertical fiberglass behind the seats and to the floorboard. I also have the wire frames for the seats. I got the car from a guy who started an NCRS project and eventually folded the tent. I am going a different direction and building a restomod. (I know purest will throw up)...but essentially, I have the entire car--less the body, which will be for sale. This will include the chassis, steering , brakes, a bunch of hard to find parts including a rebuilt (and correct numbered) engine, transmission, carbs etc. I'm pushing 80, and running out of time, so I want to sell everything together, but I haven't separated the car from the chassis yet, but if the seat clips are what you need, I will sell then. In 1961,I bought my '56 for $765. Now 60 years later, it has 300,000 miles. Don't think I will get that level of use on the '54, and the entire build is DIY, so progress is slow...
The following users liked this post:
csherman (06-29-2021)
Old 06-29-2021, 09:16 AM
68RPOL71
Pro

Originally Posted by Fivepointfive
I may have what you are looking for: These are the mounting brackets that retain the seats from a '54. These riveted to to the vertical fiberglass behind the seats and to the floorboard. I also have the wire frames for the seats. I got the car from a guy who started an NCRS project and eventually folded the tent. I am going a different direction and building a restomod. (I know purest will throw up)...but essentially, I have the entire car--less the body, which will be for sale. This will include the chassis, steering , brakes, a bunch of hard to find parts including a rebuilt (and correct numbered) engine, transmission, carbs etc. I'm pushing 80, and running out of time, so I want to sell everything together, but I haven't separated the car from the chassis yet, but if the seat clips are what you need, I will sell then. In 1961,I bought my '56 for $765. Now 60 years later, it has 300,000 miles. Don't think I will get that level of use on the '54, and the entire build is DIY, so progress is slow...
Thanks for the reply, the bolts i'm looking for mount the tracks to the Drivers side seat frame and the tracks to the floor of the car.

I could also use original dated shocks and a nice original battery tray.

thanks again.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:13 AM
csherman
Le Mans Master

Received 1,462 Likes on 744 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

The shocks can be ordered from Dan Patch
They are 2000.00 for the set

The seat bolts - use E head black phosphate bolts from Corvette Central
https://www.corvettecentral.com/c1-5...s%26count%3d45
The bolts are not judged as the carpet is over bolts and cant be seen
You can use these bolts for the radiator to the core support - which are correct

Hope this helps
Chris
Old 06-29-2021, 10:15 AM
68RPOL71
Pro

Originally Posted by csherman
The shocks can be ordered from Dan Patch
They are 2000.00 for the set

The seat bolts - use E head black phosphate bolts from Corvette Central
https://www.corvettecentral.com/c1-5...s%26count%3d45
The bolts are not judged as the carpet is over bolts and cant be seen
You can use these bolts for the radiator to the core support - which are correct

Hope this helps
Chris
Thanks that is helpful.
The following users liked this post:
csherman (06-29-2021)
Old 06-29-2021, 10:15 AM
csherman
Le Mans Master

Received 1,462 Likes on 744 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Fivepointfive
Let me know when your ready to sell it all - Thanks !
Old 06-29-2021, 11:58 AM
Fivepointfive
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I don't know enough about how the forum works: Do I contact you direct or thru the forum?. I know I can sell the parts for more money if I sell them separately, but I'm not sure I have that much time left, so I will first try to sell the whole lot. Most of the chrome trim will go as well. Basically, I will use the fiberglass and hinge stuff. Already built a 4.8 LS. Need to shed 800 lbs from stock. Plan to get 36 MPG. I have a write up on the build if anyone is interested.

Get notified of new replies

To 53 -55 seat track bolts

Quick Reply: WTB: 53 -55 seat track bolts