Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: NCRS PARTS 1954 cORVETTE

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 11:59 AM
Fivepointfive
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Default NCRS PARTS 1954 cORVETTE

COMPLETE CHASSIS--WITH REBUILT CORRECT ENGINE.
The Purists will roll over on this one: The project started as an NCRS project. Change of direction--going for a Restomod using LS and C-4 components. What I have left is a nice frame--complete with correct steering brakes, rear end, and rebuilt and correct number engine--(never run since rebuilt). I am using the body and trim, so that is not available, but seats, (with no upholstery), but good springs and fresh paint. All gauges--but no radio, and all the stock components--starter, generator, pedals, regulator, radiator, heater, etc. Complete and correct steering wheel, and a bunch of misc stock parts and a few new parts. I have two powerglides that go with the deal, but they will need to be rebuilt. And the rare gear shift setup is included. The exhaust manifold is included and an intake manifold is included, BUT the stock intake and the 3 side drafts are not available. I am working on the current chassis, and I need the original chassis for measurements, so all this stuff is not available just yet, but a small deposit will hold it. I am asking $17,000. Of course if you broke it down by individual items--rebuilt engine, steering wheel, seats, gauges, frame, etc. it would sell for much more, but I am 77, and realistically don't have the time to sell the parts individually! I am 20 minutes from DFW and would pick you up if you want to take a look, and I prefer you look before you buy so there are no unknowns. bunkyg5@verizon.net.
Old 01-16-2020, 12:51 PM
csherman
Le Mans Master

Received 1,462 Likes on 744 Posts
C1 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

can you post up photos
Old 01-16-2020, 03:39 PM
Fivepointfive
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Still haven't taken pictures of the individual parts as the car is still in the "Barn Find" condition--still pretty much still assembled. I thought I would run the advanced ad to see if there is any interest. It would only make sense for someone who is doing an NCRS build and wants original parts or someone who has time to list the parts individually and make money. Original parts like seat, correct motor with correct numbers for oil pan and heads as well as a complete steering wheel and gear shift are getting both rare and expensive. I bought the car because it was basically complete, but made the decision to make it a driver with modern running gear--mainly because of my age. Reply to my email and I
will send you pictures of what I have. bunkyg5@verizon.net.

Get notified of new replies

To NCRS PARTS 1954 cORVETTE

Quick Reply: FS: NCRS PARTS 1954 cORVETTE