Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

Custom front spoiler for C2

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 07:21 PM
ranger9812
Pro

Received 60 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Custom front spoiler for C2

***SOLD***

I bought this spoiler for $1K from a shop in the Pacific NW called Eckert's Rod & Custom. I saw a picture of one of their projects where they had made this custom spoiler design, and I loved it; so I contacted Dave and got him to make me one from their mold. The design has two pass-through holes toward the ends that are ideal to use for front brake cooling ducts, and there is a wide open slot in the center, between the bumpers, that can be used for ram-air/cold-air intake or for a transmission cooler. This is by far the best looking front spoiler design I've seen for a C2 Corvette, and the piece itself is extremely thick, strong and well made. This is not a bolt-on part! putting this on your car requires some tricky fiberglass work, re-painting and probably some custom fab work on the lower bumper mount brackets.

I love the piece, but I've decided to tone down the customizations on my '63 project and try to maintain a more classic appearance; so this doesn't fit in with my plans anymore. If you like it and want it for your C2 resto-mod project, here your chance to get one at a discount from the $1K price that I paid, and you can have it right away without waiting for one to be laid up special for you. Custom car stuff costs money, and I'm not here to give this away; so make me an reasonable offer.

The following picture shows the design as it looks on one of the ERC project cars. Obviously, the car doesn't come with the spoiler.

Last edited by ranger9812; 08-03-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 07-17-2014, 10:13 PM
ranger9812
Pro

Ttt
Old 07-28-2014, 08:18 PM
ranger9812
Pro

Ttt

Get notified of new replies