Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

Complete 1963 Fuel Injection Motor F/S NEW

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 08:44 PM
63StingRay327
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete 1963 Fuel Injection Motor F/S NEW

I have a Completely Rebuilt 1963 Fuel Injection Motor. I was going to drop it into my 63 SWC but I had the original rebuilt & I am going to drop the original back in.

This motor was built @ .30 over. All the internal parts are new. It was run on the Dyno for over an hour adjusting the Air/Fuel Ratio & braking it in. We did 3 strong pulls. It was 365 HP on the last pull when everything was adjusted perfectly. The motor is 100% broken in and ready to drop into your car. We used the special motor oil on the Dyno to brake it in.

I purchased this motor from a gentlemen in the Chicago area. Dean took his Convertible & made it exactly how he wanted it. The motor was not part of the plan. He now has a custom 383 motor installed. I purchased the complete motor & transmission. As you can see, I left the original VIN numbers & information on the Stamp Pad. The original Broach Marks are present.

I will ship the motor to you. I will need to get a quote for shipping to you. I will NOT ship the motor with the FI unit attached. I think it will be safer to have them apart. You will get a new set of intake bolts & new gaskets to attach the FI unit to the motor.

Long and short, if you want any more information about the motor, just ask & I will see what I can do to help. The motor will be listed on EBay shortly for sale also. I have many more photos on Photo Bucket. The link is http://s993.photobucket.com/user/63S...?sort=6&page=1

$18,777.00 Or Best Offer. This motor is Old only on the outside. The inside is new & as it should be. It runs very strong.
Chris
Attached Images       
Old 04-23-2014, 08:53 PM
66jack
Team Owner

Received 843 Likes on 580 Posts

"IF" i had the money I would buy it and put it in the "DEN" as a show piece...

Good luck on the sale...

Quick Reply: Complete 1963 Fuel Injection Motor F/S NEW