Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

Ignition Shielding For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 07:30 PM
wolfman64
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 319 Likes on 181 Posts
2020 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default Ignition Shielding For Sale

I have a complete set of ignition shielding with mounting brackets for sale. This shielding came on a '59 I purchased about a year ago for a restomod project. I do not know if it is "original" or "reproduction". I would guess from the fine condition of all the parts it is reproduction. The engine in the car was not fuel injection so I assume this shielding is for a non fuel injection application. I do not know the difference, but they are listed as different part numbers in the Corvette Central catalog.

I also do not know if it is specifically for a '59. The Corvette Central catalog shows different pieces for different years. I can once again only assume the previous owner bought '59 reproduction parts.

The chrome has come off in two locations on the driver side horizontal shield. The top shield has a small dimple in the top side.

I want to sell the spark plug heat shields and mounting brackets along with the ignition shielding.

Please refer to the current Corvette Central catalog Page 94 or their website for an exploded view of the shielding. I tried to line up this picture as much as I could the same way so you could see all the pieces. I have additional pictures that I can send by email. Part # 471099 is the entire set without the spark plug heat shields. It sells for $459. The heat shield set, Part # 471156, sells for $49.95 on Page 93. Total....$508.95. I'll take $400 plus shipping for both sets.

Thanks,

Wolfman
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Ignition Shielding For Sale