Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB Portion of 67 dash harness

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 PM
schlett7nu1
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default WTB Portion of 67 dash harness

Had a meltdown at the ignition switch connector on the dash harness on my 67. Can't change the entire dash harness at this time. Was looking for someone who had a used dash harness that would sell me the portion with the ignition switch connector with as much attached wire as possible for a short-term fix until winter. Letric Limited won't sell just the switch connector. Realize this is an unusual WTB. Any help to get back on the road would be appreciated. Please contact Dereck at wuzzy1967@yahoo.com.

Last edited by schlett7nu1; 07-29-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:33 PM
George Tavary
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine was melted when I bought the car. Got the same response from Lectic but got lucky and found a 63 Chevy II in the junk yard and socket was the same. Problem solved. I imagine that connector was used on a lot of GM cars. Look around the junk yards and you might get lucky too!
Old 07-30-2010, 09:51 PM
fisheson
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by George Tavary
Mine was melted when I bought the car. Got the same response from Lectic but got lucky and found a 63 Chevy II in the junk yard and socket was the same. Problem solved. I imagine that connector was used on a lot of GM cars. Look around the junk yards and you might get lucky too!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:16 PM
schlett7nu1
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default WTB Portion of 67 dash harness

Great tip. I was also told that early Lectric Limited dash harnesses had a black ignition connector which was typically replaced by folks with the original off their harness prior to replacement. At this point I would take a black connector.
Dereck
Old 08-06-2010, 01:14 PM
DennisC5
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Ignition pigtail

I have what you need on an old harness I have been using pieces off, I looked and it's usable. How much of the wires do you need with the connector?

Get notified of new replies

To WTB Portion of 67 dash harness

Quick Reply: WTB Portion of 67 dash harness