C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Holley Sniper ECU Failure resolved by Holley

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2023, 01:11 AM
65-StingRay
Burning Brakes

Received 128 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by 331 stroker
Was your car cranking over and it wouldn't fire? That's what's happening with mine, and the local mechanic couldn't find anything. He doesn't no the Holley super sniper system
Yes it was cranking and it would not fire. The ECU test is in post #16 - if you haven't seen it.

65-StingRay
Old 10-17-2023, 07:18 PM
CRAZYC
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 65-StingRay
Thought I'd post this because of all the problems guys have with Holley Sniper/Terminator ECU problems lately. In early November I was having a problem starting my car with the Sniper. Called Holley after checking everything. They gave me a test for the ECU, and my Sniper failed the test. If you are one of those guys and need the ECU test - PM me and I'll send it to you.

Holley sent me a UPS postage sticker for free delivery from Canada back to Bowling Green. Two months later I get an email saying my ECU was definitely toast. I called them to see what the next step is and I get the best news. They're sending me a new Sniper free of charge, plus free shipping back to Canada. Holley is short of chipsets today - so instead of waiting for new chipsets they instead sent me a whole complete unit.
Just received my package from Holley today, it's complete with everything not just the throttle body. Best after Christmas gift I ever got.
Thank you Holley. This has saved me a great deal of cash. Small miracles do exist.
65-StingRay, Wayne
Hey is it possible to get a copy of that test ?

Quick Reply: Holley Sniper ECU Failure resolved by Holley