C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

(@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (@Y@) 8/4/17, all weekend long...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 11:13 PM
out2kayak
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 271 Likes on 129 Posts

The following users liked this post:
Kerrmudgeon (08-04-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:51 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 97 Posts

“A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast. He shouted at her, "You aren't so good in bed either!" then stormed off to work. By mid-morning, he decided he'd better make amends and called home. "What took you so long to answer?" he asked. "I was in bed," she replied. "What were you doing in bed this late?" "Getting a second opinion.”
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:52 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

“Several years ago, Great Britain funded a study to determine why the head on a man's ***** is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over 1.2 million pounds. The study concluded that the reason the head of a man's ***** is larger than the shaft is to provide the man with more pleasure during sex. After the results were published, France decided to conduct their own study on the same subject. They were convinced that the results of the British study were incorrect. After three years of research at a cost of in excess of 2 million Euros, the French researchers concluded that the head of a man's ***** is larger than the shaft to provide the woman with more pleasure during sex. When the results of the French study were released, Australia decided to conduct their own study. The Aussies didn't really trust British or French studies. So, after nearly three hours of intensive research and a cost of right around 75 dollars (three cases of beer), the Aussie study was complete. They concluded that the reason the head on a man's ***** is larger than the shaft is to prevent your hand from flying off and hitting you in the forehead.”
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:52 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

Two guys sneak into a farmer's orchard and start eating the fruit. The farmer sees them and comes out with a shotgun. "Since you guys like fruit so much go pick 100 of whatever fruit you want," said the farmer. The first guy decides to pick grapes. When he gets 100 he goes back to the farmer. The farmer says, "Now shove 'em all up your ***." The guy gets all 100 up his ***. He feels really bad, but then he starts to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" asks the farmer. And the guy replies, "My friend is out picking watermelons!”
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:53 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

“A small boy asks his Dad, "Daddy, what is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father having sex with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in Deep ****
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 01:54 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

An old lady went to visit her dentist. When it was her turn, she sat in the chair, lowered her underpants, and raised her legs. The dentist said, "Excuse me, but I'm not a gynecologist." "I know," said the old lady. "I want you to take my husband's teeth out.”
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 02:00 AM
steampunk c1
Burning Brakes

Cinderella was now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead Prince, she happily sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat called Alan for companionship.

One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella said, “Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?” The Fairy Godmother replied “Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good, wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you 3 wishes. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?”

Cinderella is taken aback, overjoyed and after some thoughtful consideration and almost under her breath she uttered her first wish “I wish I was wealthy beyond comprehension.”

Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into solid gold. Cinderella was stunned. Alan, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to the edge of the porch, quivering with fear. Cinderella said, “Oh thank you, Fairy Godmother”. The Fairy Godmother replied “It is the least I can do. What does your heart wish for your second wish?”

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said: “I wish I was young and full of the beauty of youth again”.

At once, her wish having been desired became reality, and her beautiful youthful visage had returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside her that had been dormant for years and long forgotten vigour and vitality began to course through her very soul.

Then the Fairy Godmother again spoke, “You have one more wish, what shall you have?” Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said: “I wish you to transform Alan my old cat into a beautiful and handsome young man”.

Magically, Alan suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up, that when complete he stood before her, a boy, so beautiful the like of which she nor the world had ever seen, so fair indeed that birds began to fall from the sky at his feet. The Fairy Godmother again spoke “Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your new life.” And, with a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, she was gone.

For a few eerie moments, Alan and Cinderella looked into each other’s eyes. Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect boy she had ever seen. Then Alan walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her close in his young muscular arms.

He leant in close to her ear, and into her ear breathed as much as whispered, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath, “I bet you regret having me neutered now, don’t you?”
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Classic John Pinette comedy.....before his untimely demise at only 50 years old......

Old 08-05-2017, 05:21 PM
toddalin
Le Mans Master

Received 1,183 Likes on 489 Posts

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon
Classic John Pinette comedy.....before his untimely demise at only 50 years old......

https://youtu.be/51rHWly7sHA
Cute! Thanks.
Kerrmudgeon (08-05-2017)
Old 08-06-2017, 10:23 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Old 08-06-2017, 10:24 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

What did they say to the barber to get these cuts ?

Last edited by MAD IN NC; 08-06-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Kerrmudgeon (08-06-2017)
Old 08-06-2017, 11:47 AM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Old 08-06-2017, 02:14 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Crowd Plow For Now

Golf's Worst Foursome:

1. M​onica L​ewinsky
2. O.J. S​impson
3. T​ed Kennedy
4. B​ill Clinton

WHY, YOU ASK? Well, you're going to love this!

1. M​onica is a "Hooker"
2. O.J. ​is a "Slicer"
3. T​ed can't drive over water, and...

4. B​ill can't remember which hole he played last!
Kerrmudgeon (08-06-2017)

Quick Reply: (@Y@) FRIDAY FUNNIES! (@Y@) 8/4/17, all weekend long...