C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

A farewell note....

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 02:39 AM
0Tony Mamo @ AFR
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default A farewell note....

Guys (and Gals),

I’d like to take this time to inform everyone that after a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Airflow Research (AFR), the time has finally come for me to be the master of my own fate. I will be pursuing an exciting new adventure running my own company.

This Friday October 24th will be my last day at AFR and the last day I will post under this screen name. The close to fourteen years I have spent at AFR have been exciting, challenging and very rewarding and while AFR will always be family for me, its a bitter sweet departure but one that holds promise and new challenges in the days and years ahead.

Of course all of you will continue to receive the same level of high quality products and excellent customer service that AFR is known for. It's been a privilege to have been involved with AFR and a privilege to have gotten to know a lot of you at the same time. Its been a great run.....see you soon as the next chapter unfolds!

Sincerely,
Tony Mamo

PS....While I'm not at liberty to discuss much details of my transition here, I will be posting under a new screen name very soon (just “Tony Mamo”) where I can better elaborate about my new venture and provide all of you with my new contact information.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:16 PM
MattB
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tony Mamo @ AFR
Guys (and Gals),

I’d like to take this time to inform everyone that after a long and mutually beneficial relationship with Airflow Research (AFR), the time has finally come for me to be the master of my own fate. I will be pursuing an exciting new adventure running my own company.

This Friday October 24th will be my last day at AFR and the last day I will post under this screen name. The close to fourteen years I have spent at AFR have been exciting, challenging and very rewarding and while AFR will always be family for me, its a bitter sweet departure but one that holds promise and new challenges in the days and years ahead.

Of course all of you will continue to receive the same level of high quality products and excellent customer service that AFR is known for. It's been a privilege to have been involved with AFR and a privilege to have gotten to know a lot of you at the same time. Its been a great run.....see you soon as the next chapter unfolds!

Sincerely,
Tony Mamo

PS....While I'm not at liberty to discuss much details of my transition here, I will be posting under a new screen name very soon (just “Tony Mamo”) where I can better elaborate about my new venture and provide all of you with my new contact information.

Good luck
Old 10-27-2014, 01:09 AM
0Tony Mamo @ AFR
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default The next chapter....

OK Guys...

Seems some of you may have already read or heard (Internet leaks were inevitable!....LOL), but for those who haven't, my new venture will be aptly named Mamo Motorsports

My new email address is tony@mamomotorsports.com and my very new website address is http://www.mamomotorsports.com

Check out the site when you get a few minutes and read the welcome note quickly as it kind of highlights and answers the question of why the move transpired and what I plan on doing in the future (essentially everything I have been doing and more).

And thanks again for all the support....emails, PM's etc. I don't have any "dreams of grandeur" and honestly vision alot of hard work over the next few years building this, but I'm pretty confident it will be very rewarding as well.

Cheers,
Tony

PS....Screen name to be changed this week!!
Old 10-27-2014, 08:35 PM
BD104X
Burning Brakes

Received 204 Likes on 130 Posts

Congrats!!!! Need a good parts guy?

Billy Duhs

Last edited by BD104X; 10-27-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To A farewell note....

Quick Reply: A farewell note....