C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Toldboden Copenhagen Classic

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 09:00 AM
donbayers
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Toldboden Copenhagen Classic

Don't know what they are saying but the best looking cars are the Vett's

http://www.tv2lorry.dk/artikel/22608...video_id=93422
Old 07-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

I sent a link of this to my friends in Austria see what they were talking about. I am pretty sure it was about there classic American cars and the car show that were at. I do know that the classic car owners in Germany and Austria and Check and Netherlands they are more then proud to get an American made car be it a Corvette or a Buick or what ever. They do there best to take probably as good or better care of there cars then we do. We take for granted the cars and getting parts to fix them when ever something happens to the car. They are not so lucky to get the parts as we are so they try to take care of there cars as best they can. I know this because I have been over there and I have guys that I stay in contact with whom I get parts and things for and I am sure they would not know what to do if I didn't get the parts and things and send them to them. They will be coming back to see me and will be coming to Corvettes at Carlisle in a few weeks. If you would like to meet them stop by my booth space M 156-158 and have a free cold one and say Hi.

Quick Reply: Toldboden Copenhagen Classic