C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Classic Corvette Fiberglass/Sermersheim

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:37 PM
dplotkin
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,130 Likes on 1,030 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C2 of Year Finalist (stock)
2015 C2 of the Year Finalist

Default Classic Corvette Fiberglass/Sermersheim

Just an update to let you know that I received a call today from Sermersheim who confirmed that Classic Corvette Fiberglass forwarded my order the day I placed it and all is well.

I also received a call from Classic Corvette Fiberglass apologizing for the email bounce back caused by a server move.

Sermersheim said you can order from Classic Corvette or from them directly, does not matter either way. Classic Corvette takes credit cards and I think at the end of the day I paid no more or less than I'd have otherwise.

Just wanted everyone to know. I ordered March 6 and I'm told it will ship around the first/second week of June.

Dan
Old 05-13-2014, 04:54 PM
4 Speed Dave
Burning Brakes

Received 338 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by dplotkin
Just an update to let you know that I received a call today from Sermersheim who confirmed that Classic Corvette Fiberglass forwarded my order the day I placed it and all is well.

I also received a call from Classic Corvette Fiberglass apologizing for the email bounce back caused by a server move.

Sermersheim said you can order from Classic Corvette or from them directly, does not matter either way. Classic Corvette takes credit cards and I think at the end of the day I paid no more or less than I'd have otherwise.

Just wanted everyone to know. I ordered March 6 and I'm told it will ship around the first/second week of June.

Dan
I ordered my front end for the 66 from Sermersheim directly. I didn't and they didn't ask me to pay a dime until it was boxed up and ready to ship out. The nice lady called me told me it was ready to ship and asked for all my shipping info and credit card info. Sermersheim takes a while to get the product but it is worth it in the end.

They are very nice people to deal with. I don't like dealing with middle men thus I went to Sermersheim directly.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
dplotkin
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,130 Likes on 1,030 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C2 of Year Finalist (stock)
2015 C2 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by 4 Speed Dave
I ordered my front end for the 66 from Sermersheim directly. I didn't and they didn't ask me to pay a dime until it was boxed up and ready to ship out. The nice lady called me told me it was ready to ship and asked for all my shipping info and credit card info. Sermersheim takes a while to get the product but it is worth it in the end.

They are very nice people to deal with. I don't like dealing with middle men thus I went to Sermersheim directly.
In hindsight you are right. I didn't pay more than I would direct but I already paid and didn't have to.

Dan

Get notified of new replies

To Classic Corvette Fiberglass/Sermersheim

Quick Reply: Classic Corvette Fiberglass/Sermersheim