Go Back   Corvette Forum > C1 & C2 Corvettes, 1953 - 1967 > C1 & C2 Corvettes
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Albums Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ
Search
C1 & C2 Corvettes
General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations Sponsored by
Flaming River
Industries

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 08-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #1
Mike Terry
CF Senior Member

Default OK so what is next with Carlisle over with?

Ok so now what is next on the agenda for the Corvette guy in mind? This weekend is the thing at the NCM which I do not think that many will show up for. Next will be for the Corvette guy in mind is Corvette Funfest at Mid America Motor Works in Effingham IL. Who all from the Corvette Forum will be attending and when will you be getting there. I will be there on Friday morning Sept. 20th. I know they are doing a tour or what ever they call it on Thursday where they Cruise you into and thru Effingham IL. and I think will end up somewhere for all to see. I believe there is a limit of 500 cars for the Cruise, not sure how many sighed up but it sounds like someone will he hitting there brakes a lot. I never did like following someone that close and I dam sure don't like someone following me that close. Anyway I will be there and will be staying at what was the Hampton INN on the South West section of that intersection at the interstate I 70 and the Effingham exit, where the Lone Star Steak House is right next door, not at the NEW Hampton Inn where they raised the room rate $30 or $40.00 per night.. Anyway, hope to see you all there.
Mike Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:44 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > C1 & C2 Corvettes, 1953 - 1967 > C1 & C2 Corvettes
Reload this Page OK so what is next with Carlisle over with?