C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

About 2 months till Bloomington Gold U Going?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Default About 2 months till Bloomington Gold U Going?

Near the end of April already WOW where does the time go. I think the older I get the faster times goes, like it is trying to push me into the grave early. Anyway it is about 2 months till Bloomington Gold and who is going? Do you have your Hotel or Motel room yet? I know I have met many or the C1-C2 Forum people at Carlisle or in Florida but if you are going to be coming to Bloomington Gold this year in Champaign ILL. stop in and say Hi. I was born and grew up about 30 miles east of there but partyed there while a senior in High School. Nice Collage town but most of the collage kids will be gone for the summer. Anyway I would like for all Corvette Forum members to stop by the booth space and say Hi. It is always good to put a face with a name, even though I don't remember names very well. Anyway stop by Booth K134-135 and or L134 -135 in section 4 Orange NW Grid where ever that is. Hopefully there will be a good turn out at it's new location and with a new owner I am sure he would like to see it do better then it did in St. Charlies, ILL. I think most all the room are taken in Champaign and Urbana but there are some other town not to far away you can try to get a room. See you there. I may have a few of these for the boys.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Geralds57
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 596 Likes on 361 Posts
2023 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2022 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C1 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

We'll be there too. Crossing my fingers for good weather. Hopefully no rain!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 AM
myronf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wil be there also. Yes, time flies when you get older!

Myron
Old 04-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Bill Lacy
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

We will be there.I think this is our 40Th show we missed the first show and have been there ever since.
In January we drove to the U of I to look over the facility looks like it could be a GREAT place for the 41st B/G
Our HHR is park in what will be our swap spots R101-104
Stop in and visit
Bill Lacy & Mark Donnelly.

Get notified of new replies

To About 2 months till Bloomington Gold U Going?

Quick Reply: About 2 months till Bloomington Gold U Going?