C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Art Morrison's 1960 "3G" Corvette (Video)

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:41 AM
CraigMorrison
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few shots our photographer did for our catalog just after the car came back from SEMA

And here's a screen shot that Polyphony Digital did for us for a possible catalog cover shot - pit road at Daytona.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:43 AM
hedgehead
Race Director

Location: I'm not doing as well as I expected, but I never expected I would
Received 109 Likes on 96 Posts

Just wondering who sponsors A/C restorations such as this??
Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM
jimh_1962
Le Mans Master

Received 549 Likes on 442 Posts
2018 C1 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by CraigMorrison

A few shots our photographer did for our catalog just after the car came back from SEMA

And here's a screen shot that Polyphony Digital did for us for a possible catalog cover shot - pit road at Daytona.
Thank you! Thats very
Old 10-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Stingray1967
Race Director

Received 55 Likes on 35 Posts

Back to the original post, thanks Zack for taking the time to post the video and pictures of the car. Certainly, restomods have their following and those folks are on this board, as well as folks that like other versions of these cars.

I like the car a lot. And I LOVE the TV show, The Car Show. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!!! I love the personalities and the dialog. It seems REAL to me, and not "produced" or "manufactured". I like the content and the variety of cars covered. I wish it was on more often. I have been recording and watching every episode on my DVR.

As for Matt Farah, he adds a great perspective to the show. Keep it up buddy!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:40 PM
0TheSmokingTire
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Stingray1967
Back to the original post, thanks Zack for taking the time to post the video and pictures of the car. Certainly, restomods have their following and those folks are on this board, as well as folks that like other versions of these cars.

I like the car a lot. And I LOVE the TV show, The Car Show. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!!! I love the personalities and the dialog. It seems REAL to me, and not "produced" or "manufactured". I like the content and the variety of cars covered. I wish it was on more often. I have been recording and watching every episode on my DVR.

As for Matt Farah, he adds a great perspective to the show. Keep it up buddy!
I'm glad you like the show. Whether or not it gets cancelled is out of my control. I'm glad you like that selection of cars. Occasionally someone complains on FB there aren't enough cheap, American cars, or complain we're talking about cars normal people can't afford. I for one watch car shows to see the cars I can't afford. If I wanted to see a Taurus I could go outside.

I have no idea what is happening with the future of the show. We haven't heard word on a season 2, but the producers and network have made some strange choices that the fans are not that happy with (check our FB page for hilarious evidence). I hope it continues, as long as they fix several big issues we (me, Matt, car people) have had with it. It has a lot of potential, but it's like a teacher saying "You start this semester with a 'B'. It's yours to lose." and it seems they've lost a grade. Time will tell.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:08 PM
92Callaway
8th Gear

Originally Posted by CraigMorrison

GREAT pics!
THANX for sharing!
Old 05-08-2014, 09:19 PM
cpovette
Advanced

does anyone have any idea what the color codes are for this car. It looks like grey with a touch of gold?
Old 03-19-2016, 03:42 PM
BillbUrruss
Instructor

Originally Posted by TheSmokingTire
I personally hate people that spend tons of money and/or time building a total show queen and never push the gas pedal past half throttle. Art jumped in the car and did several hot laps himself, one of which included a spin when he went in too hot. If you build/buy a car that is a dream, why not enjoy it in whatever way you'd like?

I think the host rocks. Whether or not that's because I live with him, he's bigger than me, and he owns some really sharp chef knives is open to interpretation.
I thought the video was great!!!

Quick Reply: Art Morrison's 1960 "3G" Corvette (Video)