C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2001, 02:54 AM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Default Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured?

This thread has been placed in all generation Corvette sections. Please do not request calendars in the thread, just e-mail me. Feel free to put this at the top when desired.

I am ordering 3 for myself and family, Mr69Vett wants one, so if we get 6 more orders in that will put the price down to $20 + s&h.

Here are the pics that will be used.

Cover:

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:

If you like the images used and would like to order a calendar, please e-mail me at avery@joink.com and tell me how many calendars you would like. If you don't like the pics, I apologize but this calendar is mainly for myself and family and I will buy mine whether I get enough orders or not. These will obviously not be available for Christmas so I ask that you let me know by December 27. I will order the required number of calendars on that day and we can hopefully expect arrival by the middle of January. I'm not sure of specifics on shipping but I will try to have them shipped individually if possible so please provide your address. If they must all be shipped to me, then I will mail them to you immediately to avoid any delay. I'm possibly hanging my neck out on this so please don't stiff me on money.

I will not be making any profit on this, however, I will also tell you that I am ordering my calendars from http://www.momentsoflight.com/cf/index.html

[Modified by sharklover, 1:01 AM 12/22/2001]
Old 12-22-2001, 02:56 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Default Re: Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured? (sharklover)

ttt
Old 12-23-2001, 12:41 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Default Re: Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured? (sharklover)

Ok, here is the scoop on s&h. The companies price is $5 for the first 5 calendars and then $.50 for each additional calendar. Since I'm buying 3, I'll cover the first $5 so I'll add the $.50 to each calendar. That brings the price up to $20.50 so far. Now, their s&h price is only if they ship to the same address so I will need to send the calendars out to the individual purchasers. Since I don't know what the post office will charge, we can do this one of two ways.

1. If you want a calendar, you can send me $25.50 when I order them, and then I can send a refund of the remaining postage when I send the calendar. This option would not cover overnight shipping.

Or

2. You can give me your zip code and I can go to the post office and find out exact shipping price (using a standard size wall calendar) and then you can send that amount. Of course, I will need to know how you want it shipped (ie, normal, priority, overnight)

Just let me know how you want to handle it.

Avery
Old 12-23-2001, 01:03 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Avery:

You've got mail. We'll try to make things easier on you... :)

Dave
Old 12-23-2001, 04:32 PM
Captain Morgan
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Default Re: Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured? (Sunset Vette)

Thanks Dave. Here is what I sent out.

--------------------------------

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your interest in the calendars. The site has offered to publish the calendars for the $20 price + their s&h ($5 for up to 5 calendars, $.50 for each additional one. You can also select your own cover for an additional $2.50. They said they will hold orders until the minimum quantity of 10 is reached (which we have exceeded if everyone continues with their order) and then they will ship out directly to the individuals. They ship in a priorty mail box to avoid the calendar getting crushed etc. I think this is a great idea since we have more than enough people wanting calendars and they may get shipped by the 26th. The calendar would stay on the site as a published calendar.
Here is the site address:
http://www.momentsoflight.com/cf/index.html
Old 12-23-2001, 07:39 PM
Sunset Vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's a brief followup to sharklover's notes... the calendar is now "published" and available for orders. The quickest way to get to the order form is
http://www.momentsoflight.com/cgi-bin/listpub.pl

The new "Yellow Corvette" calendar is last on the list. You can review the calendar that sharklover has created. At the bottom of that screen is the order form. Simple!

As mentioned, you can also customize the calendar and put your own car on the cover. Instructions for that are on the site; look at
http://www.momentsoflight.com/cf/orders.html

Thanks! Have fun... :cool:

Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured?

Quick Reply: Anybody want to order a 2002 calendar with only yellow Corvettes pictured?