C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Toedally great, insane, tuning session at Lars' house today!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 02:15 PM
lars
Tech Contributor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: At my Bar drinking and wrenching in Lafayette Colorado
Received 4,949 Likes on 1,944 Posts

Default Re: Toedally great, insane, tuning session at Lars' house today!! (90EXPVette)

So now it's gonna' be, "The 2002 Corvette World Power Tour".... This is getting more expensive by the minute....! Buy heck, what's money if you're having a great time, right? I've received requests for visits and tuning from other members in Germany, Austria, France, Australia, and Texas....(is that a foreign country...?) If I had the time and money to hit the road and visit everyone for a tuning session, I certainly would. But on some scale, we're definitely going to have to do a roadtrip and play with some cars.
Old 10-18-2001, 02:26 AM
poortom
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Toedally great, insane, tuning session at Lars' house today!! (lars)

Yep Lars...like Horace from wilmington sez we got lots of southern hospitality here in NC..lots of sun and bunches of vettes...we be glad to put ya up and spill a brew or two...Y'all come on to see us....poortom :chevy :chevy

Quick Reply: Toedally great, insane, tuning session at Lars' house today!!