C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Anyone know what happened to the archives ? I can't seem to locate them !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2001, 06:12 PM
Elmer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know what happened to the archives ? I can't seem to locate them !!

Where are they ? Elmer :confused:
Old 09-16-2001, 12:12 PM
dctrip
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know what happened to the archives ? I can't seem to locate them !! (Elmer)

Elmer,
Something I started doing several months is saving posts that have helpful info for our '65. I created a sub folder in the My Documents folder specifically for these posts. I click on the Save As button under File at the top of the Microsoft Internet Explorer screen. Then I click on the option "Save as type" and select Text File (*txt.). The File Name is usually good for identifying what the topic is. Then I hit save.

I now have quite a library of useful repair info for the future. This forum has been a great resource for me, someone who has alot to learn about repairs. I have found this to be must better that hearing about repairs at a club meeting...seems that the memory is not what it was. Also, the members of this forum give enough detail that even I can comprehend.

Thanks to all who contribute and make my project mentioned above possible.

Quick Reply: Anyone know what happened to the archives ? I can't seem to locate them !!