C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Best resto/repair shop in milwaukee

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:55 PM
jmg11
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best resto/repair shop in milwaukee

I'm in need of getting some repairs done on my original 65. I need to find someone who is honest and does it the right way the first time. If anyone can recommend a shop or individual in the Milwaukee area I would appreciate it- I can go through the phone book but am looking for recommendations from people first hand.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:34 AM
7 ltr. rice eater
Cruising

What are you trying to get done?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:27 AM
64BB
Racer

"i'm from milwaukee, and i oughta know...."- do you remember that commercial??
anyway, for general qustions about your motor and the way it runs, no-one is better than lorenzo at reina international. he is exceptionally smart and friendly. spends most of his time on ferraris and maseratis, but knows cars through and through. for an engine rebuild, talk to mike at borchard's speed shop on the south side. very nice; very smart and very honest. for any body work, use pinky on the east side; perfect work. for the muncie, ask for wayne at dunham's on north ave- exceptioanlly honest and smart; also, very helpful with hints etc. for alignments, starr wheel on appleton; for brakes and electric, do it yourself. as for a certain corvette shop in butler, i have not had satisfactory experience there.
good luck. try to do it yourself! wave if we pass. i have the "arrest me red" 64 with the BB hood and the hooker side pipes. don't look too closely; it is a ten footer driver!
Old 12-31-2013, 10:57 AM
vforrest
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 64BB
"i'm from milwaukee, and i oughta know...."- do you remember that commercial??

"....it's good ol Blatz beer wherever you go!" Right? Eee gads I think I just carbon dated myself!

It's been a while since this question has been asked but I have a want to have a supercharge kit installed and need someone in the Milwaukee area that is trustworthy and good.

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Best resto/repair shop in milwaukee

Quick Reply: Best resto/repair shop in milwaukee