Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

1967 Vette coupe, 1 owner 1967 to 2014, 4spd 327/350, orig order sheet

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 12:40 PM
C2Dean
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1967 Vette coupe, 1 owner 1967 to 2014, 4spd 327/350, orig order sheet

Remove this post

Last edited by C2Dean; 06-03-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: i don't want it out there. Received enough emails already.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:23 PM
BlackbirdZ07
Safety Car

Received 199 Likes on 128 Posts

Is the paint original? If so, that's a big plus and many people would not repaint it, even if the paint is in poor condition.

Looks like a very nice solid, honest original '67 that was optioned to go fast.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:23 PM
sidepipe seeker
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 50 Posts

Interested, ..Question... Has the motor been restarted since the low pressure dropped to "Almost Nothing"?...Thanks!, Mark
Old 06-01-2014, 11:26 PM
harleyreg
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 67 coupe

I would like to see a good picture of the engine stamp pad.

Originally Posted by C2Dean
67 Vette comes with the original custom order sheet from the dealer in 1967. Same owner from 1967 to 2014.

Here are the factory installed options:
327/350, 4 speed, factory side mounted exhaust, telescopic wheel, positraction, 3:36 rear axle, am-fm radio, tinted glass, transistor ignition and speed warning system.

With a flashlight, you can see sticker is still on top of the gas tank.

The frame is solid throughout and nothing has been repainted underneath so you see what you are getting exactly.

The good: Original engine, carb, trans, Brand new starter, alternator, brake lines, red line tires, even the original rims just re powder coated. Just aligned. Radiator flushed, new belts and hoses, air cleaner, wires and plugs, suspensions bushings replaced too.

Exhaust manifolds just re powder coated as well. Engine manifold too.

111k original miles on orig engine with all numbers and stamps in place. Up and running and into about a 4 hour road trip and then oil pressure gauge dropped to about nothing the other day. Engine was still running but shut off right away.

This is a matching numbers original engine with the original stamping on the block. Original chrome air cleaner with original sticker on it, original chrome distributor cover with original sticker on it.

The bad: it is probably time for a rebuild. The vette is at a very reputable Corvette shop in the Los Angeles area now. One of the cylinders is apparently not strong. I'm going to meet with the shop in a few days. There is a slight repair option I'm told. But, at this age and stage, I think a rebuild should be done.

And, the car needs exterior paint without a doubt. The body is in very good condition though. But, again, the paint is shot.

I've restored a few C2 Vettes over the years and know them well.

I have a few other things going on right now and was thinking maybe to sell it before I start the engine rebuild, paint etc. I'm making my decision probably this coming Wednesday 4.

You could get in a 67 now on the low end, maybe have your sources to do the engine rebuild and paint and keep it or flip it when done.

As we know, the prices are going up, look at the Hagerty graphs, add in the options, then add in that you are getting the original dealer order form for this car, it had one owner from 1967 to 2014 and there's your value. You get the original order sheet with the owners name on it. You then get a copy of the California pink slip dating back decades shown up against a 2014 newspaper. The current California registration is good until next year. The original owner had personalized plates on the car that the family kept, so the car has current CA generic plates put on in 2014.

OH, in regards to the interior. It is in great shape. The dash is as new, the seats are great, the carpet is great. The door panels show slight wear.

If there is any interested please let me know ASAP. As mentioned, I'm meeting with the Corvette shop on Tuesday to give them the go ahead or not. If I green light it, then she's not for sale at that point.

Other option could be too, you buy her from me and have the shop rebuild her as you like. I will give out the shop name to serious parties but I don't want them bombarded with calls so I'm not putting the hame in the post.

Thanks.

$43,500

Old 06-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Rick Iverson
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Has the car ever been hit?

V/r

Iverson
Old 06-02-2014, 04:08 PM
billyonk
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 67

Where is car located and do you have a number i can call you Billyonk@hotmail.com

Get notified of new replies

To 1967 Vette coupe, 1 owner 1967 to 2014, 4spd 327/350, orig order sheet

Quick Reply: 1967 Vette coupe, 1 owner 1967 to 2014, 4spd 327/350, orig order sheet