Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

Wanted 67 Roadster!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 12:00 AM
VettePro67
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buttonhead
Where is the moderator. This clown always has an opinion about someones car for sale. If you are not interested in buying it, keep your opinions to yourself per forum rules.
The person trying to sell the all blue car hijacked someone else's thread. If he wants to really sell his car, he should start his own thread and I will stay out of it. Have a great day!
Old 11-21-2011, 02:47 AM
BlackbirdZ07
Safety Car

Received 199 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by VettePro67
The person trying to sell the all blue car hijacked someone else's thread. If he wants to really sell his car, he should start his own thread and I will stay out of it. Have a great day!
NO, he did not hijack the thread. He responded to the original poster's request. If you go back and read the title of this thread, it says "Wanted '67 Roadster". In fact, if you had bothered to read the original post, you would have known that the original poster is looking for a blue/blue '67 convertible. I know it's hard, but try to follow me here... The guy with the blue/blue '67 car saw that post and then responded to it by posting pictures and details about his car. I'm not sure you'll get that, but I don't think I can make it any clearer.

The one who hijacked the thread was the who started the discussion about blue/blue cars being "smurf mobiles".
Old 11-24-2011, 01:26 PM
SLO VETTE
Race Director

Received 326 Likes on 188 Posts

wow. spectacular looking car.

Originally Posted by ddmrk
I may be considering on selling my 67 427/390 4spd #'s matching, NO doc, side exhaust,2 top car,J-56 brake, Real Nice driver, Not perfect, Not a trailer queen

Quick Reply: Wanted 67 Roadster!