Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C4 Track car for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 01:28 PM
h rocks
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default C4 Track car for sale

I've agonized over the decision for months, but I'm selling my C4 (40k miles) with fresh (dyno break in and tuning time only) TPIS Superram motor. 484HP/502TQ. With their tuning, it's both a ***** cat and a man eater!

I haven't yet come up with a list of all of the new parts and trick stuff in it, because it makes me sick to think of how much $$$$$ I've got in it. (Huge Wilwood GNIII brakes, Ron Davis, ZF Doc, Rippie, Accusump, Setrab,Fidanza, one off factory installed Corsa system, one off Bilstein, one off master, Global West, heimed trailing arms, etc., Amold's, Kumho's, Autopower, Camber Brace, two new GM computers, etc. etc. etc....)

Bottom line is all I want out of it is basically the cost of the motor, new FW, clutch and related install costs. If anyone is really interested in purchasing it, please contact me via personal email, off Forum. I will be happy to discuss all the details. Not to sound like a jerk, but please, no ridculous lowballers, or trades etc. This car needs nothing, embarasses German supercars, and is a dream to drive quickly.

Legit "why sell" question below...Little guy is now 4 years old, I missed too much with my oldest son while I was off being a track junky, so I'm going back to do something I can do with him...Golf! Hopefully I can be his tour caddie some day!

Last edited by h rocks; 12-10-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:35 PM
the blur
Melting Slicks

Received 119 Likes on 87 Posts

then one has to ask.. why are you selling it ????

I know you love to track it...
Old 12-08-2004, 07:10 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 12-10-2004, 11:05 PM
h rocks
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea, I know...

Get notified of new replies