Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any input on RPS clutches

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 295 Likes on 76 Posts

Default Any input on RPS clutches

I'm considering putting a RPS clutch in 520 RWH C6-Z06 that is mainly used for tracking. Anyone that has been running a RPS jump in and let me know your experience with it. I have been running an Exedy and like the clutch but they are hard to deal with for service and tech info and parts. Thanks, Jim Dillon
Old 04-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Gray Ghost GS
"AlohaC5" Senior Member

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by JDIllon
I'm considering putting a RPS clutch in 520 RWH C6-Z06 that is mainly used for tracking. Anyone that has been running a RPS jump in and let me know your experience with it. I have been running an Exedy and like the clutch but they are hard to deal with for service and tech info and parts. Thanks, Jim Dillon
Very happy with my RPS clutch - impressive technology and reliability in a performance driving environment. I would definitely buy one again!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:37 AM
red1vette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AlohaC5
Very happy with my RPS clutch - impressive technology and reliability in a performance driving environment. I would definitely buy one again!
Old 04-18-2014, 07:40 PM
dfinke23
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been running the RPS Billet Twin with ~ 600whp and haven't had any problems. Riley and Wyatt have been running the same clutch with the same power and have had a couple of issues, but RPS has taken care of them on it. Thy are double stinting that car at every event, and using it pretty hard.
Old 04-19-2014, 05:11 AM
FRC Z51
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

RPS makes an excellent clutch. I have one for sale with very few miles on it if you're interested. Feel free to PM me.

Get notified of new replies

To Any input on RPS clutches

Quick Reply: Any input on RPS clutches