Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cts-v

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 08:07 AM
trapp
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vette6aut0x
If it is going sideways as bad as you say it could be an alignment problem.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:09 AM
trapp
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CTS-V
Here we have a guy, who is driving a CTS-4, and thinks he's driving a CTS-V I highly doubt Hertz is renting out a 556HP, $70,000 car.

And you'll keep telling us all till your blue in the face, like a liberal.

Does the car have Brembo calipers??? and V emblems ??? and 19" Michelin sticky tires?
Old 09-26-2013, 09:09 AM
troyguitar
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks like a lot of people here are underestimating how big of a difference 10% is...

I am running at Watkins Glen this weekend in my mostly stock 04 Z06 that I just picked up. The fastest lap anyone has run in a car like that on that track is like 2:02 with pro driver, race tires, full race suspension, etc. Last year I ran there in my 2012 Volkswagen GTI with just sticky street tires, an engine tune, and track brake pads. I ran 2:20. That's 87% as fast as a race-prepped Z06 with race tires and everything...

The CTS-V is definitely 90% as fast as a Corvette - which means it's not even close. 10% is HUGE. A 13.2 1/4 mile is 90% is fast as a 12.0 1/4 mile.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:47 PM
2019 ZR1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 447 Likes on 315 Posts

Here we have a guy, who is driving a CTS-4, and thinks he's driving a CTS-V I highly doubt Hertz is renting out a 556HP, $70,000 car.

And you'll keep telling us all till your blue in the face, like a liberal.

Does the car have Brembo calipers??? and V emblems ??? and 19" Michelin sticky tires?
Look dumba$$$ if you go to Hertz.com and go to Vegas airport you will see that they do rent CTS-V caddys.. Are you just a fu*king retard or what.. Again I'm not good at putting pictures on here but if I could I would. If your to fu*king stupid to be able to look it up I can text you a picture. Now after your look it up I accept your apology for being a dumba$$. Thanks!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:49 PM
ZedO6
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

This thread's still open? CTS-V are you a CF vendor?
Old 09-26-2013, 07:06 PM
larryfs
Safety Car

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 2013 Z06
Look dumba$$$ if you go to Hertz.com and go to Vegas airport you will see that they do rent CTS-V caddys.. Are you just a fu*king retard or what.. Again I'm not good at putting pictures on here but if I could I would. If your to fu*king stupid to be able to look it up I can text you a picture. Now after your look it up I accept your apology for being a dumba$$. Thanks!!!
Your the retard who reports the car is going sideways from the front end. You don't know if your a$$ is coming out from under you, or the car is going sideways. Not one person does not like the V. (double negative if you can comprehend that)

The V has top reviews in all magazines. It's a world class car. It's the worlds fastest production sedan. People love the car, period ended.

The list of high performance parts available for a V are astonishing. There is a V race series. V specialty shops. The list goes on.

The V wagon is even cooler, and very unique. It's a race car/family weekend car. You can stuff your entire family in the car, with luggage, and do something. Unlike your Corvette, which will sit in the garage.

Best of all. It's a GM performance car.
All you naysayers are just jealous.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Bill32
Melting Slicks

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts

This thread is hilarious.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:10 PM
2019 ZR1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Your the retard who reports the car is going sideways from the front end. You don't know if your a$$ is coming out from under you, or the car is going sideways. Not one person does not like the V. (double negative if you can comprehend that)

The V has top reviews in all magazines. It's a world class car. It's the worlds fastest production sedan. People love the car, period ended.

The list of high performance parts available for a V are astonishing. There is a V race series. V specialty shops. The list goes on.

The V wagon is even cooler, and very unique. It's a race car/family weekend car. You can stuff your entire family in the car, with luggage, and do something. Unlike your Corvette, which will sit in the garage.

Best of all. It's a GM performance car.
All you naysayers are just jealous.
First you should learn how to read. You said that Hertz doesn't rent CTS-V Caddys. When I called your dumba$$ out on it you start saying that I didn't like the car. If you would get your d*ck out of your a$$ and stop trying to turn this around you would understand what I'm trying to say.. Did you go to the Hertz site to verify that you are indeed a fu*king retard.. Oh!!! I'm waiting for you apology DUMBA$$..
Old 09-26-2013, 08:13 PM
2019 ZR1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

I'm waiting dumba$$....
Old 09-27-2013, 07:31 AM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,589 Likes on 1,626 Posts

This has run its course

Quick Reply: Cts-v