Notices
Autocrossing & Roadracing Classifieds Post your For Sale or Wanted Autocrossing & Roadracing parts here.

kwikload trailer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 07:50 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default kwikload trailer for sale

This is a 20 foot with a stone guard, ramsey 9500 winch with remote switch and battery box, tire rack fits four tires and two gas jugs, e track front and rear in addition to the four D rings. Steel deck, brakes and bearings are perfect. Two sets of new MAC custom tie down straps. Weight distribution hitch, tires are perfect.
Located long island ny. Trailer weight is 2,000 can tow 5,000 price 7,000 dollars
Old 02-23-2013, 05:49 PM
RDnomorecobra
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

pics?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 717 Likes on 473 Posts

Originally Posted by RDnomorecobra
pics?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

I agree guys, don't laugh at me but I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on the forum I come from the age of rotary telephones.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:03 AM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,960 Likes on 5,346 Posts

Originally Posted by CodeBlack
I agree guys, don't laugh at me but I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on the forum I come from the age of rotary telephones.
Read the help section. It tells you how to use a Photobucket account to post pictures in your thread. Don't try to use the attachment feature as it is limited to the number of attachments you can post and they are all below the thread.

Bill
Old 03-16-2013, 11:34 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

If anyone is interested in buying this trailer I'll gladly e mail you pictures.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:23 AM
CP Thunder
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

email me the pics and I will post them for you..........
Old 03-17-2013, 08:40 AM
trapp
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a 20 foot with a stone guard, ramsey 9500 winch with remote switch and battery box, tire rack fits four tires and two gas jugs, e track front and rear in addition to the four D rings. Steel deck, brakes and bearings are perfect. Two sets of new MAC custom tie down straps. Weight distribution hitch, tires are perfect.
Located long island ny. Trailer weight is 2,000 can tow 5,000 price 7,000 dollars
I have the same trailer...it is awesome for a low profile vette. I can load my car in minutes by myself. I bought mine last year and I haven't been happier. Big bonus on the tire rack and winch. Good luck with the sale.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:03 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Originally Posted by CP Thunder
email me the pics and I will post them for you..........
Thanks, as soon as I get home ill take some pictures. I've been laid up in hospital so it will take a few days to do it. Steve
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

How old is the trailer? This may be a stupid question....but, isn't that about the cost of a new one?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:21 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Originally Posted by Charley Hoyt
How old is the trailer? This may be a stupid question....but, isn't that about the cost of a new one?
It's not a stupid question. It's a 2009. The trailer cost me 8,000 with the stone guard and e track. I added the Ramsey 9500 winch, tire rack, mounting plate for the battery, the sears marine battery, two new sets of Mac ties downs, four winches for e track with four tie downs. I'm glad to answer if your not tire kicking from California. I'm into the trailer for around 10 thousand. The weight distribution hitch is also included and a winch bridle.

Last edited by CodeBlack; 03-18-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

It's not a stupid question. It's a 2009. The trailer cost me 8,000 with the stone guard and e track. I added the Ramsey 9500 winch, tire rack, mounting plate for the battery, the sears marine battery, two new sets of Mac ties downs, four winches for e track with four tie downs. I'm glad to answer if your not tire kicking from California. I'm into the trailer for around 10 thousand. The weight distribution hitch is also included.
I am trying to learn as much as I can about trailers. I would like to get one fairly soon. Kwikload seems to be the best option....but, I think this is out of my price range, and I don't know how I would get it back to CA.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:23 AM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Originally Posted by Charley Hoyt
I am trying to learn as much as I can about trailers. I would like to get one fairly soon. Kwikload seems to be the best option....but, I think this is out of my price range, and I don't know how I would get it back to CA.
Not a problem, what's rarely pointed out about kwikload or any of the roll backs is the fact that the more weight you put up front the more the bed won't touch the ground when you drive off so if your not careful the bed will come up and hit your car. First solution is short race ramps that fit under the bed as you roll off. Second is to remove the weight first ie tires. Third would be to build the tire rack so its over your hood but then you deal with rocks and crap hitting your car. Four would be to have someone stand on the bed in front of the car to add weight as your rolling off. The great part about the trailer is its fast and easy to load and strap down. I tow with a sequoia rated towing is 9600 pounds and it isn't a problem. If I could I'd keep it. Be sure to get at least 20 feet. It gives you room for stuff up front. The 24 foot model would be great. Towing these trailers are pleasure.

Last edited by CodeBlack; 03-19-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Not a problem, what's rarely pointed out about kwikload or any of the roll backs is the fact that the more weight you put up front the more the bed won't touch the ground when you drive off so if your not careful the bed will come up and hit your car. First solution is short race ramps that fit under the bed as you roll off. Second is to remove the weight first ie tires. Third would be to build the tire rack so its over your hood but then you deal with rocks and crap hitting your car. Four would be to have someone stand on the bed in front of the car to add weight as your rolling off. The great part about the trailer is its fast and easy to load and strap down. I tow with a sequoia rated towing is 9600 pounds and it isn't a problem. If I could I'd keep it. Be sure to get at least 20 feet. It gives you room for stuff up front. The 24 foot model would be great. Towing these trailers are pleasure.

Thanks for the advice.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:57 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans

keep it for what?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:34 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Originally Posted by John Shiels
keep it for what?
I should have wrote if I had kept the vette I just sold I'd keep it. Go feed your birds.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:02 AM
John Shiels
Team Owner

What does it weigh I'll give you ten cents a pound and scrape it!

Get notified of new replies

To kwikload trailer for sale

Old 04-18-2013, 05:58 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Last edited by John Shiels; 04-18-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 PM
John Shiels
Team Owner

TTT for no picture yet! WTF?
Old 05-03-2013, 01:35 AM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Originally Posted by John Shiels
TTT for no picture yet! WTF?
John. You should buy it for the Nissan GTR you bought. It would be perfect for your track days.good luck with it. Its a nice car

Quick Reply: kwikload trailer for sale