Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 11:48 AM
grayone
Heel & Toe

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

I must say that working with Dennis (and Donna) at Double D Mods has been an excellent experience. Dennis took many phone calls from me and answered all my questions. I took my car to his shop and had them install a Kenwood DNX891HD with a rear camera and a Curb Alert. I think I brought them the car from hell because we had several issues with steering wheel controls and rear camera, but Dennis got everything figured out and working. He apologized over and over for the install not going smooth, but really it was no fault of his. He bent over backwards to get everything right and you don't see customer service like this too often anymore. His attention to detail during the install was remarkable. He did the little extra things to make the install truly professional with no shortcuts like some audio shops may do. Anyway I think everyone gets my opinion of Double D Mods and recommend anyone looking at getting an upgraded stereo to contact them.

I also got to see a little bit of the modification process for the C5 bezels for a double din unit and that was interesting. It looks like they keep busy just doing those. Saw some of the leather work that was done on door panels and consoles and those looked very nice too.

Thanks again Dennis for great service!!!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:51 PM
okie08vette
Le Mans Master

Received 52 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by grayone
I must say that working with Dennis (and Donna) at Double D Mods has been an excellent experience. Dennis took many phone calls from me and answered all my questions. I took my car to his shop and had them install a Kenwood DNX891HD with a rear camera and a Curb Alert. I think I brought them the car from hell because we had several issues with steering wheel controls and rear camera, but Dennis got everything figured out and working. He apologized over and over for the install not going smooth, but really it was no fault of his. He bent over backwards to get everything right and you don't see customer service like this too often anymore. His attention to detail during the install was remarkable. He did the little extra things to make the install truly professional with no shortcuts like some audio shops may do. Anyway I think everyone gets my opinion of Double D Mods and recommend anyone looking at getting an upgraded stereo to contact them.

I also got to see a little bit of the modification process for the C5 bezels for a double din unit and that was interesting. It looks like they keep busy just doing those. Saw some of the leather work that was done on door panels and consoles and those looked very nice too.

No one better at audio than Double D
Old 05-29-2014, 08:28 PM
TrekWater88
Pro

Received 42 Likes on 4 Posts

I drove over 3 hours from Kenosha, WI to get the Kenwood Excelon DNN991 HD, backup camera, curb alert and 2 upgraded rear speakers installed. Great day with Dennis and Donna. He was very helpful even after I got home and had a few questions. I'm loving my new sound/nav and front/rear protection. I also had a good time in Dubuque, IA I would HIGHLY recommend giving Dennis a chance to meet all your car electronics needs. Thanks Dennis and Donna for your wonderful hospitality.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:07 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Originally Posted by grayone

Thanks Lynn
Sorry i didnt see this earlier.
I have a replacement Curb Alert on the way for you as well. It was the demon child of a car to work with but we got it!

Dennis
Old 06-17-2014, 07:59 PM
LOUSVETTE
NCM Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree Dennis is 1st class to work with!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:06 PM
sobmstr
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have to add my experience with Dennis & DoubleD to the string. Have an '06 C6 1LT & was looking to upgrade to indash NAV, Bluetooth, etc. Based on what I read on the Forrm, contacted Dennis via their website & received a call back.
Very helpful, & suggested Kenwood DNX691HD.
Have to say this was the easiest installation I've ever done on any of my vehicles. The kit included EVERYTHING needed to make the installation. The pre-wiring made it a simple plug n' play.
It is unusual for an installer to share their tips to someone on the outside.
Absolutely a 1st class operation.

Get notified of new replies

To Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service

Quick Reply: Double D Mods = Excellent Customer Service