Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Thanks Dennis @ DD Mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 07:07 PM
bags142
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Thanks Dennis @ DD Mods

I called and asked for help with a stereo upgrade...

Dennis and I were on the phone about 40 mins going through what I like and was looking for sound wise and what he recommended and price.

He was very clear and made sure he was NOT pressuring me...

Although, the Focal's were hard to swallow price wise, I agreed cause they fit what I wanted. After installing, they sound AWESOME btw, best front speakers I have ever had in ANY car. And GLAD I got them.

He also recommend a subwoofer. I was a little leary, I am not 21 and trying to bother my neighbors anymore, but again he was clear and we talked about tuning, so I got a 10" kicker. Again, he was spot on. Glad I got it!

All in all, I got front's, rear's, sub, sub box, headunit, rca cables/speaker wiring/amp wiring/etc, headunit install stuff and an amp. I was happy with the price for this stuff.

After getting the detailed invoice, I decided to "price check" the componets...let's just say I could not find them for the price I paid... by at least $150!!

GREAT customer service and GREAT prices, hard to find both. Thanks again Dennis, I am VERY happy with the sound and volume!!! lol

Kirk in Marietta
Old 04-20-2014, 05:17 PM
slickstick
Burning Brakes

Received 208 Likes on 115 Posts

Where you putting the sub? I'm probably doing a system soon and debating if I want one...

Did you stick with stock size speakers on the Focals?
Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Hey Kirk
Sorry i just saw this..
Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know your happy with our service and recommendations!

Enjoy and if you need anything just let me know!
Dennis
Old 04-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Narco944
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds good Kirk! I just bought a sub box from Dennis and can't wait till it gets here. I used to live in Marietta. I'm in Gwinnett now. Let me know if you need help with anything, I'm not too far away.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:50 PM
bags142
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by slickstick
Where you putting the sub? I'm probably doing a system soon and debating if I want one...

Did you stick with stock size speakers on the Focals?
I have a FRC, so sub is in the center cubby hole. 6.5 Focals in the front

Originally Posted by Double D Mods
Hey Kirk
Sorry i just saw this..
Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know your happy with our service and recommendations!

Enjoy and if you need anything just let me know!
Dennis
You are welcome Dennis. And will do!

Originally Posted by Narco944
Sounds good Kirk! I just bought a sub box from Dennis and can't wait till it gets here. I used to live in Marietta. I'm in Gwinnett now. Let me know if you need help with anything, I'm not too far away.
It's all installed and rockin! Thanks for the offer though. And feel free to PM me anytime if I can help you out

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Dennis @ DD Mods

Quick Reply: Thanks Dennis @ DD Mods