Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mmm, fix or not to fix

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 06:53 PM
carls2004
Burning Brakes

Received 42 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Mmm, fix or not to fix

I have the orig equip navagation head unit that came out of my 06 convertable. I had swaped it out for a pioneer unit for better sound, and also C.D., player i found out after i bought veh would just spit out cd's when i tried loading.. Do you think its worth sending out to have repaired, then to just turn around and sell, on here or ebay or locally ?? I work at a local chrysler dealer so repair place in this area that fixes our car sterios said 75.00 to diagnose plus what it needs to fix... just not sure if its worth it..
ONLY thing im ???? about is i had to pull pioneer unit out once to have it warr replaced, and in mean time i put orig back in , and only had sound from it for few min and it was stuck on loud and couldnt adjust it ? then it quit completly, then if i unhooked it for 5 min and try again it would play radio but loud and you couldnt adjust volumm ????... wasnt like that before i had the pioneer unit put in....ANY input would be great...

Last edited by carls2004; 04-14-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: dang spelling

Quick Reply: Mmm, fix or not to fix