Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Nav radio issue with usb

Old 02-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Zap City
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default Nav radio issue with usb

Any help is appreciated as the search function returned nothing on this. I've been getting and error message on my radio that says "USB power exceeded, Unplug and push OK" while using my iPod. My car is a 12 GS vert with the oh so hated Nav radio. Anyone else have the same issue and know of a fix? I really would like to avoid a trip to the dealer.

Thanks
Old 07-16-2014, 10:49 AM
11VetteGS
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zap City
Any help is appreciated as the search function returned nothing on this. I've been getting and error message on my radio that says "USB power exceeded, Unplug and push OK" while using my iPod. My car is a 12 GS vert with the oh so hated Nav radio. Anyone else have the same issue and know of a fix? I really would like to avoid a trip to the dealer.

Thanks
Did you ever get any answers on this? I now have the error message and once I hit "ok" the error stays on screen...I have unplugged the USB and also disconnected the battery hoping that would fix it. Any ideas?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nav radio issue with usb