Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Just ordered a Garmin 765T Navigation Unit for the vette...

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM
DSOM Z06
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Just ordered a Garmin 765T Navigation Unit for the vette...

Anybody have any experience with these?? I've heard nothing but great things about it......
Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 PM
ghostrunner
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't think you can go wrong with any Garmin product. I have very good luck with them.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:26 AM
DSOM Z06
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by ghostrunner
Don't think you can go wrong with any Garmin product. I have very good luck with them.
I've heard the same thing. Also I paid $149.95 with lifetime traffic updates so all in all I think that I made out ok. Now somebody told me to buy a storage card so that I can listen to my music through bluetooth, which the unit is equipped with. Not sure exactly what kind of card that I need.....he told me its a small card that fits inside of another card or something like that. Any ideas?
Old 05-06-2011, 04:08 PM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

Just a guess here.... Possibly a "micro SD" card. The little one would go into your gizmo, but it needs to be inserted into the normal SD card sized adapter to load stuff from your computer. Or it could just need a normal SD card, read the manual and it might tell you

Old 05-06-2011, 04:44 PM
DSOM Z06
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by markcz
Just a guess here.... Possibly a "micro SD" card. The little one would go into your gizmo, but it needs to be inserted into the normal SD card sized adapter to load stuff from your computer. Or it could just need a normal SD card, read the manual and it might tell you

Thanks so much....also the picture helps ALOT!
Old 03-26-2014, 08:27 PM
retaf
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realize this is an old thread but I just bought an 09 with everything except Nav and I'm considering the garmin 765T. I saw a video on CNET reviews where they connected it's bluetooth into the car's bluetooth to hear directions through the radio. This is the only Garmin unit with this capability. Did you connect yours this way? If so, were you able to listen to music at the same time and have the garmin cut in when it gave directions...I just don't want to waste an order on one if it won't allow the radio play at same time and the garmin tech rep couldn't answe my question since all he could do is read the manual to me....thank you..

Get notified of new replies

To Just ordered a Garmin 765T Navigation Unit for the vette...

Quick Reply: Just ordered a Garmin 765T Navigation Unit for the vette...