Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

Pioneer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 10:43 PM
BlackMark
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pioneer for sale

I have a Pioneer Avic D-2 CD/Nav unit, GEX-P10-MT XM Nav Traffic box, Peripheral GMCO interface,C6 faceplate and antennae interface cable for sale. All are new in the box. The Navigation unit is double din size and has dual drives so the nav disc can be left in the unit while using the CD player. I bought these for my C6 and decided to go another direction with my sound system. A great deal for someone at $475 delivered to the lower 48. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:00 PM
MLCZ51
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sent me more info.

Originally Posted by blackmark
i have a pioneer avic d-2 cd/nav unit, gex-p10-mt xm nav traffic box, peripheral gmco interface,c6 faceplate and antennae interface cable for sale. All are new in the box. The navigation unit is double din size and has dual drives so the nav disc can be left in the unit while using the cd player. I bought these for my c6 and decided to go another direction with my sound system. A great deal for someone at $475 delivered to the lower 48. Shoot me a pm if interested.
i'm looking for a unit.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
kokomo111
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default interested

Originally Posted by BlackMark
I have a Pioneer Avic D-2 CD/Nav unit, GEX-P10-MT XM Nav Traffic box, Peripheral GMCO interface,C6 faceplate and antennae interface cable for sale. All are new in the box. The Navigation unit is double din size and has dual drives so the nav disc can be left in the unit while using the CD player. I bought these for my C6 and decided to go another direction with my sound system. A great deal for someone at $475 delivered to the lower 48. Shoot me a PM if interested.
email me if its still for sale,any pics?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:54 PM
jozGS4
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

PM sent on 4/9 but no response yet.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:37 PM
BlackMark
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry,Guys! I have away for a few days,and the unit is still available. I hadn't gotten any replies when first posted,and got involved in other things.

Get notified of new replies

To Pioneer for sale

Quick Reply: Pioneer for sale