C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette repair shops in Memphis, TN??

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 10:08 AM
chucktn
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette repair shops in Memphis, TN??

Anyone know of any good repair shops in Memphis, Tn. or surrounding area?
Old 10-27-2007, 12:45 AM
TheSkunkWorks
Le Mans Master

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts

If you're looking for body work, call Sonny at B&B Custom Automotive on Whitney (901-353-0426). His shop does general body work, but he's a Corvette guy himself who has left me very satisfied with everything he has done for me over the years. Tell him Charlie sent you. If he doesn't remember me, he'll remember these...

If you need other work done, he should be able to point you in the right direction. If not, e-mail me and I'll see what I can come up with.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:29 PM
yellow-fever
Racer

Originally Posted by chucktn
Anyone know of any good repair shops in Memphis, Tn. or surrounding area?
I have been happy with Jim's Body Shop on corner of Pearson and Lamar. They have done body work on my 74 several times as well as my 07 Escalade. Very reasonable prices. Ask for Larry. He used to have a 76 himself. As for general mechanic work, try Mattei's Garage in east Memphis, off Poplar. Ralph Mattei got the A/C working on my 74 when nobody else could. Finally, Duane Watkins at Watkins Automotive on Elmore is doing a "top-end rebuild" on the 454 in my 74 (aluminum heads, roller cam, ignition, Demon carb, etc.) Supposed to have it ready real soon. Stay tuned.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:54 AM
69elky
Racer

Default Repair Shop

Mechanical or bodywork?You have answers on bodywork,I am also located in MEM but I am not a ware of a good repair shop.What is your problem?Later Geno
Old 10-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Bill Reaves
4th Gear

Originally Posted by 69elky
Mechanical or bodywork?You have answers on bodywork,I am also located in MEM but I am not a ware of a good repair shop.What is your problem?Later Geno
i need to find a good repair shop for my C5 2002 vette other then a dealer? Popping sound in the front suspension
Old 04-27-2014, 03:00 PM
Beatlearl
7th Gear

Default Mechanical Help

Originally Posted by TheSkunkWorks
If you're looking for body work, call Sonny at B&B Custom Automotive on Whitney (901-353-0426). His shop does general body work, but he's a Corvette guy himself who has left me very satisfied with everything he has done for me over the years. Tell him Charlie sent you. If he doesn't remember me, he'll remember these...

If you need other work done, he should be able to point you in the right direction. If not, e-mail me and I'll see what I can come up with.
Thanks for the tip Charlie I'll give him a call tomorrow.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette repair shops in Memphis, TN??

Quick Reply: Corvette repair shops in Memphis, TN??