Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rick Conti at Coughlin Gets It Done

Old 12-19-2013, 01:52 AM
Stingray Sam
Pro

Received 258 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Rick Conti at Coughlin Gets It Done

I've had an order and deposit at a local dealer with verified allocation that was placed in March. My number came up and the order was entered in Workbench about 8 weeks ago where it has sat at 1100. I was told three weeks ago that if I gave up on FAY and Z51, my order would go through quickly. Why would I do that? The gratification of faster delivery would quickly give way to long term regret when the initial drive-off euphoria wore off.

Well, I finally gave up and put an order in with Rick at Coughlin last week, which I can see now I should have done months ago. Not only has my order already gone to 3000 (with the car configured the way I want it), communication with Rick has been effective and I feel confident that he'll shepherd my purchase all the way to R8C.

Thanks, Rick, for alleviating my frustration and helping to restore Stingray anticipation and excitement.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 AM
dbevins
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wise Choice! Rick's the man.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:37 AM
C6MagRed
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dbevins
Old 12-19-2013, 07:44 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts

Originally Posted by Stingray Sam
I've had an order and deposit at a local dealer with verified allocation that was placed in March. My number came up and the order was entered in Workbench about 8 weeks ago where it has sat at 1100. I was told three weeks ago that if I gave up on FAY and Z51, my order would go through quickly. Why would I do that? The gratification of faster delivery would quickly give way to long term regret when the initial drive-off euphoria wore off.

Well, I finally gave up and put an order in with Rick at Coughlin last week, which I can see now I should have done months ago. Not only has my order already gone to 3000 (with the car configured the way I want it), communication with Rick has been effective and I feel confident that he'll shepherd my purchase all the way to R8C.

Thanks, Rick, for alleviating my frustration and helping to restore Stingray anticipation and excitement.

Much appreciated Sam.....I am excited about the opportunities.,..and appreciate your understanding at the demands I am getting

...I am behind and not proud of that...truly working incredible hours to TRY and get communications back in order....

A helper is coming for the new year for me...not soon enough...

I plan to travel even more places to meet so many of you and have a Special Coughlin Stingray in the works right now, stay tuned!

HAPPY NEW YEAR SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:45 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by C6MagRed
Brian, fingers crossed for you buddy for an Auto Z06....

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:46 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by dbevins
Dale check out the convertible delivery thread I posted.....your car looks awesome man....

Going get busy here shortly, have to take the cover off a Black / Red Z51 convertible.....going to TN today.....
Old 12-19-2013, 08:55 AM
RickMN
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Rick got me in on the first batch of convertibles, and had a Z51 allocation, so I was able to get the car I really wanted. Ordered 10/9, Built 11/26, At Dealer 12/7, Took Delivery 12/14.

Rick came through when other dealers were telling me I could wait and see what their January allocation would be and might have a car by June. I can appreciate that other dealers might not have the allocation, but few of them even knew how the allocation system even worked.

Great buying experience from a guy who lives and breathes this car. GM is making the right decision to send allocation through him. Could not ask for anything better.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Stingray Sam
Pro

TY, Rick and Happy Holidays to you!
Old 12-19-2013, 04:23 PM
11B250
Melting Slicks

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Now if Rick can return my email/phone call, it would be a great start
Old 12-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Stingray Sam
Pro

He's VERY busy. It took a couple days to get initial contact with him, but then things went pretty quickly. You'll find it's worth your time.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:52 PM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 11B250
Now if Rick can return my email/phone call, it would be a great start
wish I could get to them as fast as I'd like....the day is a time monster with so much going on....here late trying buddy...

Thank-you for the understanding....should have a helper at the new year, even part time so you guys know I care and doing all I can....

store closed 3 hours ago..I'm still here...anyone want to order some pizza or something...
Old 12-19-2013, 11:09 PM
cmdrwill
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RickConti@Coughlin
wish I could get to them as fast as I'd like....the day is a time monster with so much going on....here late trying buddy...

Thank-you for the understanding....should have a helper at the new year, even part time so you guys know I care and doing all I can....

store closed 3 hours ago..I'm still here...anyone want to order some pizza or something...
Thanks for your commitment to the Corvette experience.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:29 AM
11B250
Melting Slicks

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by RickConti@Coughlin

I figured you are busy. I'm not in a huge rush. Hopefully I hear from you in a week and you don't forget about me

Get notified of new replies

To Rick Conti at Coughlin Gets It Done

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rick Conti at Coughlin Gets It Done