Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My dealer is horrible...

Old 10-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My dealer is horrible...

So after finding the sill issue I called customer service and they are handling the issue thankfully and koodos to them... My General Manager Jonathan Pittman calls me and threatens me over the phone because I called customer service to let them know... He told me is going to hold my car and I asked how long and he said as long as he likes.... I will be escalating this with the regional manager
Old 10-07-2013, 08:43 PM
jdb1218
Advanced

Uh...what?
Old 10-07-2013, 08:45 PM
waynelittle1
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Drake Heminger
So after finding the sill issue I called customer service and they are handling the issue thankfully and koodos to them... My General Manager Jonathan Pittman calls me and threatens me over the phone because I called customer service to let them know... He told me is going to hold my car and I asked how long and he said as long as he likes.... I will be escalating this with the regional manager
Whoa...WTF? Really? So you had not taken delivery yet either?
Old 10-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by waynelittle1
Whoa...WTF? Really? So you had not taken delivery yet either?
Well our original agreement said they can hold it for three days keep in mind that the situation changed but out of the kindness of my heart I allowed them too but then I get threatened by him because I called customer service to report this issue... He wasn't doing a damn thing to fix it Radley Chevrolet stay away from them I will no longer do business at this dealership
Old 10-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Macguy
Advanced

That jerk is lucky it wasn't this old geezer, not good to push the wrong buttons on me.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
bevo_87
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

that is insane. you are buying the most expensive car that dealership sells and they treat you like crap. totally bs. For this expensive of a car, i would be contacting everybody to get it fixed. heck i would tell the GM he can keep it forever and get your money back.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
harlold
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

I love the fact these old school dealers haven't figured out their old games don't work in the age of social media and forums.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Thank you guys for the support it feels good to let this out... I have never been so disrespected in my life I can honesty say that
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Daekwan06
Safety Car

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

In the last thread you writing about how great your dealer was..
Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Daekwan06
In the last thread you writing about how great your dealer was..
Yes they were but this was after the threatening phone call I received... He was nice to me earlier then totally flipped out on me for no good reason
Old 10-07-2013, 08:57 PM
jackhall99
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

The General Manager reports to an owner.

The owner reports to nobody directly, but a well-placed call to GM will work wonders.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:57 PM
Slappy3243
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 14 Posts

Does he know that you post on the largest Corvette forum in the country? If not, you should gladly link him to this post. I bet he will be kissing your ***
Old 10-07-2013, 08:58 PM
JeffC5
Melting Slicks

Location: Edmond, OK...One of the first rules of online forums: If you don't like what is said but can't refute it, attack the poster.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remember, you'll get a survey! Dealers hate to get anything less than 100%.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:58 PM
DocHolliday
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

What did he threaten you with? You've been having issues with this dealership for some time haven't you?
Old 10-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jackhall99
The General Manager reports to an owner.

The owner reports to nobody directly, but a well-placed call to GM will work wonders.
Haha damn right! I love this community! All you guys are great and I'm so happy to be apart of the corvette heritage!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:59 PM
HogwildC7
Melting Slicks

Received 132 Likes on 97 Posts

That ******* can't do that. Once you sign your papers or pay cash they have to release the car because you are owner. You need to tell us who this guy is and we will see he never sales another Corvette. I would be on the phone with Detroit every hour on the hour.

Last edited by HogwildC7; 10-07-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DocHolliday
What did he threaten you with? You've been having issues with this dealership for some time haven't you?
Not really but on a personal level jonathon Pittman has never liked me and I still to this day don't know why... I believe he is bitter and highly insecure... I'm a psych major I study behavior as a habit lol

Get notified of new replies

To My dealer is horrible...

Old 10-07-2013, 09:01 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffC5;1585117889[B
]Remember, you'll get a survey! Dealers hate to get anything less than 100%.[/B]

^ That is your opportunity to share how he treated you - bad reports on those surveys have real consequences to the dealer.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by tonybsr
That ******* can't do that. Once you sign your papers or pay cash they have to release the car because you are owner.
They told me they can reverse the check? My bank says they can't without my authorization lol dumb a$$es
Old 10-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Drake Heminger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
^ That is your opportunity to share how he treated you - bad reports on those surveys have real consequences to the dealer.
They will be getting a big fat 0 (: haha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My dealer is horrible...