Notices
C7 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C7 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

Old 09-17-2013, 11:27 PM
irun4cops
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Default 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

I have a couple vettes on order, and I am going to sell off the white one.

Car has brownstone interior, is a 3lt package, carbon fiber roof, z51 mag ride, nav, over 70,000 msrp.

I will get specific details on the exact order and msrp posted up here soon.

We can go about this 2 ways, I can buy the car and sell it for a slight profit...

or i can let the person buy it DIRECT from the dealer in florida AT STICKER, in which case, i will accept $3,000 above that paid to me... which allows you to utilize gm financing and/or new car rates at your local bank or through the dealer. The dealer will sell to any state.

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by irun4cops; 09-17-2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
MThomas
Safety Car

Received 117 Likes on 92 Posts

Why not just let the person buy directly from the dealer at Sticker without the $3,000 fee??? Everyone on this form are bashing the dealers who are selling above sticker and from what I can see you are doing the same thing. Just saying.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:38 PM
pgway
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another POS that should be banned rom the Forum!
I hope he eats the car - it would serve him right.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:25 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by pgway
Another POS that should be banned rom the Forum!
I hope he eats the car - it would serve him right.
Carl Black in Orlando and Stingray in Plant city sell them for MSRP

Last edited by speedraider; 09-19-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:10 PM
Bobcatt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe he is just trying to recoup the money he put on deposit for the car.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:53 PM
9square
7th Gear

If you buy it from the dealer isn't sales tax going to have to be paid? Then the new buyer will have to pay sales tax again?

And I'm sure you're planning on paying income tax on your quick $3k profit right?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:25 PM
chrisk85085
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I will buy it meet me at the dealership, I am the guy in the t-shirt and shorts. Ya I hate people like this. Just let someone else get it and quit being greedy.

I hope if you do try to make a profit, you keep the lemon (there is always one) and that person gets the best car ever.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:44 AM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by chrisk85085
I will buy it meet me at the dealership, I am the guy in the t-shirt and shorts. Ya I hate people like this. Just let someone else get it and quit being greedy.

I hope if you do try to make a profit, you keep the lemon (there is always one) and that person gets the best car ever.

IBTL thus thread should be againest the rules!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:22 AM
fasttoys
Melting Slicks

Received 1,260 Likes on 558 Posts

I remember when the Honda S2000 came out some dealers ask for a 10k market adjustment. Same with the Mini Cooper S. I guess I understand if you are so rich it doesn't matter or if its a rare Ferrari.. if you have to be the first to have one this is an opportunity

Last edited by fasttoys; 09-21-2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:31 PM
3 Z06ZR1
Team Owner

Received 900 Likes on 742 Posts

Cool ! Order some cars you can't pay for then try to sell cars you don't own for $3,000.00
over sticker. When all the dealers are selling at MSRP!
Old 09-20-2013, 01:48 PM
BaseballDude
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Shouldn't his forum ID be irunFROMcops?
Old 09-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Lpe403
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

LOL - I knew this would go over like a lead balloon!
Old 09-20-2013, 10:35 PM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,512 Likes on 2,317 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

It would be nice if everyone would follow Corvette forum decorum. Let the market dictate the outcome and remember the following forum rules regarding interference in a for sale thread:

8. Interference in a For Sale thread

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...le-thread.html

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

If you spot inappropriate posts to a for sale thread, please alert a moderator.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:32 PM
irun4cops
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

i have a dealers license, and a license in a state in which has no sales tax... therefore when i buy the car, no extra money will be put on top of the price for the next buyer.

The opportunity to finance as a BRAND NEW CAR is lost if it is done that way. So that was the only reason i offered the opportunity to buy straight from the dealer.

I can easily sell this car on ebay, as other dealers and individuals are (there were 2 last time a checked, both asking 10g over on their buy it now's...

so... im 7g below market price for first batch vettes as i understand the first batch built, and this vette being built... will be delivered to the dealers at the same time because they are holding up the already built first batch cars.

Regardless, the 3g is negotiable.

Posting this here was a favor to corvette forum users. If i bother to run an ebay auction, i know i will get more money than this over sticker.

Dealers selling at sticker, dont have availible first batch allocations. And as far as the eye can see, any dealer who does have an unsold c7 first batch... IS asking over sticker for it.

Sorry to ruin everyones day

Last edited by irun4cops; 09-21-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:30 AM
TRAKCAR
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

I personally would not pay over MSRP for a car unless I was pretty sure it was a rare car that may appreciate, not depreciate but never done it.

GM Dealers should stick to MSRP as they represent the factory, but that does not go for an individual IMHO. It should be up to the factory to enforce it but they can't.

I've sold 2 cars over MSRP, a GTR for 15K over no miles and a Porsche for 40k over with a few thousand miles simply because the market went up and others were willing to pay more than I thought they were worth.

I bought these cars with no intent of flipping higher but that's what happened.

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 09-22-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:48 AM
longboy4
Burning Brakes

Default Ya....yer leading the way for us.

Originally Posted by irun4cops

Car is coming in the west palm area.

It is not first batch, but it is very close to first batch, I anticipate the car being here early or mid next month. It is the FIRST car the dealership is getting in from what my salesman told me when i put deposit down almost a year ago.

I cant supply the vin yet. Serious buyers.

Until a deal is struck, I reserve the right to keep the car, but once i say there is a deal, the car is that persons.

I also may advertise on a online auction site.

Chances are my PM box will fill up fast, ill do my best to get the exact options of the vehicle posted soon.

Wanted to list this now, incase anyone was on the verge of ordering one, and wanted one of the first cars out.

Post in the thread if you want to be inline for this offer. I will be selling this car one way or another. Thanks for stopping by.
I say go buy the car when it shows up at the dealer and run an ad on Craigslist.....You are not a dealer, you haven't got possession of a car, nobody needs your help or gonna hand you a profit, nobody cares about your auction plans or your reserved rights Your sales man will tell you, "Oh ya....yer at the top of the list!" You watch too many late night infomercials ............Oh ya....I forgot....yer an irritant here with this post.
Old 09-22-2013, 02:15 AM
Vegas Sam
Pro

Received 287 Likes on 97 Posts

i have a dealers license, and a license in a state in which has no sales tax... therefore when i buy the car, no extra money will be put on top of the price for the next buyer.

The opportunity to finance as a BRAND NEW CAR is lost if it is done that way. So that was the only reason i offered the opportunity to buy straight from the dealer.
Current model year used car rates are typically identical to new car rates, unless the car has a factory backed low APR. Don't mislead the folks here, I'm in the business too.
Second, if you are a dealer selling a car here, aren't you required to become a sponsor?

Get notified of new replies

To 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp

Old 09-22-2013, 07:04 AM
blackvetterzo6
Le Mans Master

Received 1,017 Likes on 566 Posts

They will under sticker quicker then you think. Wait 6months and these will be everywhere, just like every corvette. The newby buyers get a nice car and all the hoopla, then bend over cause you just pissed about 7k out the window.
I would never even pay msrp for a car.
And for your " give me 3k" you know where you can bury that one.....lol
Old 09-22-2013, 10:12 AM
GreginNH
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just wait until January or February when the snow is flying up here in the Northeast. Getting MSRP let alone a premium will be a pipe dream for the dealers.

I remember when my dumb *** brother in law paid $5,000 for a PT Cruiser!!
Old 09-22-2013, 11:51 AM
prr1
Instructor

(rates on a never titled car are always better than a once titled aka USED car in the banks eyes)
Simply not true.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 c7 white z51, 70,000+msrp