C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOOD Pics of Cloth Corbeau A4 Please!

Old 08-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Ohyoufan
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GOOD Pics of Cloth Corbeau A4 Please!

I have a 1999 FRC with the factory seats in them. I have a guy from my hometown that wants to trade me my factory FRC seats for his Corbeau A4's. I've been really wanting a set of A4's for my car, and being 6" and only 160lbs I'll fit these perfect! I was opting for leather but his are cloth. I still will probably go with them though, but does anybody have GOOD pics of them? I mainly see the leather ones but not many cloth ones. Does the cloth turn purple? I've seen where people have had issues with that in the past. Thanks guys!
Old 08-22-2013, 12:40 AM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

google images?

the cr1 uses the same style and cloth. yes it does fade over time especially in sun. if you have nice oem seats i would be wanting to trade too

i'm bias though. i freely admit i don't like corbeau. after owning a set of cr1's in another car i came to realize they are overpriced cheap seats. lumbar support is all wrong. cloth is the same as a $200 tawian seat. frames are cheap mild steel . sliding and ratchet mechanism is cheap. so is the foam

the evo 8/9 recaros in cloth or leather are light years better seats
Old 08-22-2013, 12:45 AM
Ohyoufan
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've tried Google images all night and I can't find a pic I like or that actually shows the seat in good light, guess that answers my question lol. I wouldn't say my seats are THAT nice, no tears or anything, but they show their 14 year old age. I have seen the Evo Recaro's though and they look really nice. I always consider deals when they come, and this one just happened to come up today.

Get notified of new replies

To GOOD Pics of Cloth Corbeau A4 Please!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GOOD Pics of Cloth Corbeau A4 Please!