Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/s 2007 c6 z06

Old 06-27-2013, 06:07 PM
richscorvettes
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

Default F/s 2007 c6 z06

We will be parting with our 2007 Z06 and thought we would list it on the Forum first. I’ve attached several pictures and have more for the asking.

Here are the major details:

• The exterior color is Victory Red and the interior is the rare red and Ebony Black 2LZ package which includes the premium Bose system, navigation, heated seats, etc. I believe it has virtually every option offered that year.
• The engine is bone stock except for the ZR1 air filter and BB Fusion exhaust - which we really like. It also has a switch in the center console to control the exhaust mode.
• The car now has 15,870 miles on it and it's been very well maintained by myself with frequent oil & filter changes, clutch fluid changes along with the usual Zaino polishing. We are the second owners.
• We have receipts for everything we've done to the car including the maintenance records, original Carfax and the original records such as the window sticker, owners manual, etc.
• A nice bonus is that we have the transferrable GMPP Extended Warranty which runs through Feb, 2015.
• Below is a detailed list of the things we’ve added to the car. The major changes include the CCW forged billet and polished wheels; Michelin Pilot Sport 2 run-flat tires; DBA 4000 slotted brake rotors; Carbotech ceramic brake pads; stainless mesh grills; interior upgrades such as custom leather console & arm rests, Lloyds floor and cargo mats, aluminum pedals, chrome door sills; a complete clear-bra for the front, rocker panels and rear brake ducts as well as the Apsis front splash shields and a custom engine compartment including our one-off design billet intake cover and painted engine covers. We know we can't recoup much of what we've added but it does make the car distinctive and the upgrades have really improved the appearance and overall performance. I was a bit surprised at what the changes we’ve made came to as they totaled over $13k. From past experience it’s easy to lose track.....
• We also have the stock parts we changed including the original polished wheels and Goodyear tires and all would go with the car if wanted. We would also include an indoor car cover, the three volume set of Service Manuals and the jacking pucks.

This is the detailed list of accessories. I also have a list which shows the prices for each item.

Exterior:
Stainless mesh front grill; front fender grills; rear brake duct and intake grill – Race Mesh & Apsis
Front License Plate Mount – Top Flight
Painted door handles and rear spoiler – RPI Designs
Front Splash Guards – Apsis
Painted front and rear license plate frames – RPI Designs
Clear Bra on nose, rocker panels, front lights and around rear brake ducts – 3M

Engine Compartment:
Custom Billet Aluminum engine cover – my design and one of only three made.
Painted engine covers in body color
Skip-Shift Eliminator
Painted covers for brake, clutch, radiator shroud and coolant tank
Chrome accessory caps for all reservoirs

Engine Performance:
BB Fusion Dual Mode Exhaust System
LG Exhaust Dual Mode switch
ZR1 Air Filter
New battery and serpentine belts

Interior:
Lloyds Z06 logo floor and cargo mats
Custom leather door arm rests
Custom leather center console cover
Chrome door sill protectors
Aluminum throttle and dead pedals
Radar detector mount and wiring
Center console and cup holder insulators

Wheels & Brakes:
CCW 505 full polished forged billet aluminum wheels and Gorilla wheel locks
Michelin Pilot Sport 2 run-flat tires
DBA 400 brake rotors with high temp painted hats and centers
Carbotech “Bobcat” brake pads

Miscellaneous:
Service manuals – three volume set
Indoor Car Cover
Jacking pucks

The car is in excellent condition inside and out and has always been well maintained by myself. It’s been fortunate enough to receive awards at many shows including Corvettes @ Carlisle and Super Chevy. While we have done a few pace laps at Watkins Glen once the car has never been tracked and there have been no accidents.

The title is in hand and we can provide the VIN for anyone wanting to check the Carfax.

Our asking price is $47,900 with both the CCW wheels and the original wheels or, if preferred, $45,900 with the original factory polished wheels only. In reviewing the Blue Book value estimates and prices on e-Bay our asking price seems in line with what we’ve seen even without considering the value of the things we've added or the GMPP. We’re willing to work with anyone seriously interested in the car.

Additional pictures of the Z06 and other cars we have restored or built are on our web site at: http://www.richsclassiccorvettes.com/

We would be happy to answer any questions and can be contacted by e-mail at richsclassiccorvettes@***.net

Thank you for taking a look.

Rich

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Spartan 45
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default C6z sale

That is one clean Z
Old 06-29-2013, 08:27 AM
capevettes
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,540 Likes on 2,156 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2021 C8 of the Year Finalist Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C1 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2017 Corvette of the Year Finalist
2016 C2 of Year
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

Best of luck with your sale Rich.

For those of us that know Rich or have seen his show cars, there is nobody that is more fanatical about maintaining his cars. The level of detail is amazing
Old 06-29-2013, 11:22 AM
Spartan 45
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Default C6z sale

That is very clear to see.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:40 PM
richscorvettes
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Spartan 45, thanks for the kind comment about the car.

I responded to a question regarding the intake manifold cover earlier today. The intake cover is a piece I designed beginning with a cardboard template and then a wooden prototype which was used to machine the cover from billet aluminum. It has a billet frame which is mounted to the engine using aluminum brackets which are fastened to the intake manifold using existing intake bolts. The cover then bolts to the framework. The cover is recessed into the engine covers to make it look like an integral part of the engine. The design was intended to be a modern version of the mid-year FI plenum covers.

There are only three covers like it as we've made them for just our cars. We've been asked by two companies to duplicate it but this is just a hobby for us and we don't want to take the fun out of the hobby by turning it into a business. We hesitate to part with it but don't want to remove anything from what we've done to the car.

Paul, thanks for your comment. Not sure I've heard anyone call us "fanatics" before (other things maybe) but we appreciate the sentiment. Hope to see you in Carlisle later this year.

Someone asked why we are selling the car after putting so much into it. The main reason is that we decided to order a C7 as part of celebrating our 45th anniversary later this year. We decided that we had had been spending so many years restoring, building and showing cars for over 25 years that it was time to do other things while we still can. So, we've been using the new Vettes for our cruises and devoting more time to travel. This car is by far the best one we've had for traveling and we know anyone would be pleased by how it looks and performs. It needs nothing we know of and looks better in person than in my pictures. We'd love to see it go to someone who can appreciate and take good care of it and are more than willing to work with someone on the price who is seriously interested.

Thanks again for the comments.

Rich
Old 06-29-2013, 03:26 PM
bleu65vt
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rich & Barb's C6Z

As everyone can tell, this Z06 is a gem, tweaked just right, and properly maintained by Rich & Barb. What he didn't mention is the pre-purchase list of conditions to be met, before they even inquired about any of the Z06s to be considered. This Z06 was a great car to which some upgrades and Lagasse fine tuning could be applied. He has provided a great deal of assistance to me in my work on my '65 Fastback, and then my 2007 Z06, which I purchased two or three months after his purchase of the Z06. I can vouch for all the details he presents, since I followed along on his work as he did it. It's a sweet ride, and the new owner will enjoy the 427 rumble with the BB Fusion exhaust, which can be tuned down with the exhaust mode control button switch.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:06 PM
vette4jr
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

EXACTLY what I'm looking for, and I mean dead-on!

I have to unload my '07 LMB Z first though...

Old 06-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Spartan 45
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Default z06 sale

The car is definitely a reflection of the seller. Both are top notch.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Viet Nam Vett
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 259 Likes on 183 Posts
2015 C2 of Year
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10, '14-'15

I also Know this Corvette and it's Owners. Over the past years I have been parked next to Rich and Barb's Corvette on the show field at Carlisle many a time. The Pictures do it Justist , but seeing it in real time is a mind blower. It is one Spectacular Corvette. The pictures do not show how the sunlight lights up the paint work on the car.

Anyone looking for a Corvette in this Trim should not pass this one up! It is truly all and more that is shown. If I wasn't so old school...I'd grab it for myself.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:23 PM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,765 Likes on 968 Posts

As said by many, anything that Rich Lagasse builds or owns is as good as it gets, first class car and first class people.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:30 AM
futura
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C1 of the Year Finalist

Better than new condition with attention to detail that is second to none. This is best looking Z06 that I’ve seen. Never fails to draw a crowd at Mark’s Cruise Nites.

http://www.markscruisenight.com/index.html
Old 07-04-2013, 09:34 PM
wkidvette
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Beautiful car, PM sent.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:31 PM
richscorvettes
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Wanted to say thanks for the kind words.

We just returned from the holiday and have now responded to the PM's and e-mails. Thank you all for the interest.

Rich
Old 07-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Spartan 45
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Default welcome back

Hope you both had a good time. The weather has certainly turned for the better here over the last few days.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:08 PM
vette4jr
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

I still want this car! But still trying to sell my LMB Z.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:42 PM
SEE3ER
Le Mans Master

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

There wont be a cleaner, finer, better "Z" for sale anywhere...
Good Luck!
Old 07-10-2013, 01:39 PM
richscorvettes
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by vette4jr
I still want this car! But still trying to sell my LMB Z.
Best of luck with selling your car. Since you are so close by just let us know if you want to take a look at the car in person.

Rich

Get notified of new replies

To F/s 2007 c6 z06

Old 07-11-2013, 07:31 AM
CTYANK2
Cruising is the passion!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 304 Likes on 213 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

I've seen Rich and this car on several occasions. This is an outstanding Z06 that will not disappoint the buyer in any way.
You couldn't find a seller more determined to ensure that the buyer will be happy.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Busted Knuckle
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 17 Posts

Having purchased a Corvette "previously owned" by Rich and Barbara Lagasse, I would have to say it was a very pleasant experience! Car was better than new with many tasteful mods. We still own the car and enjoy it very much. If we had room in our already over flowing garage we would be tempted.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Viet Nam Vett
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 259 Likes on 183 Posts
2015 C2 of Year
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10, '14-'15

Originally Posted by Busted Knuckle
Having purchased a Corvette "previously owned" by Rich and Barbara Lagasse, I would have to say it was a very pleasant experience! Car was better than new with many tasteful mods. We still own the car and enjoy it very much. If we had room in our already over flowing garage we would be tempted.
I'm Tempted also...but I don't Think Rich and Barb would go for a Life Time Free meal deal at Rillo's in Carlisle for the Z06..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/s 2007 c6 z06